• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do people look like shit after

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people look like shit after they get married? The worst ones are those with children. Beside the clearly obvious reasons that they are no longer dating and have less time, it just seems odd that people just let their bodies go like that.

Come on look at the bunch of losers here, so much time to complain about pap and everything else! No time to go gym or facial meh?!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you mean like this?

image.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people look like shit after they get married? The worst ones are those with children. Beside the clearly obvious reasons that they are no longer dating and have less time, it just seems odd that people just let their bodies go like that.

Come on look at the bunch of losers here, so much time to complain about pap and everything else! No time to go gym or facial meh?!

I agree with you. You looked like shit.

the-joker-04.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would a married couple want to waste time going to a gym when they are assured of sex at home?
If want to go both must go.
if 1 lazy to go he or she cannot blame if other party steal eat.
if both lazy to go then is alright. Fattie fucking fattie.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wife gives birth, put on weight and start to look haggard. Husband already won the wife, so less incentive to exercise and work out. Both look like shit. From what my colleagues tell me, a number of them find their wives too fat and ugly to bang, so they end up look for friendship on Boss Sam's other sites.