• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do people are so terrified of the cross?

B

Baluku

Basically gives you the faq to be a better person than before.

It helps you to take less detour in life.

Gives you hope.

And finally gives you peace and joy in life!

How could anyone reject the cross?

It doesnt make sense.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Basically gives you the faq to be a better person than before.

It helps you to take less detour in life.

Gives you hope.

And finally gives you peace and joy in life!

How could anyone reject the cross?

It doesnt make sense.

we really dont need any religion to be a better person , if a person need a religion to be a better person , its really very scary and sad indeed . yes it gives you hope but at the same time it gives you blind hope too.

B

Baluku

Why do you feel that way?

Scary and sad?

When you are freed from the shackles of sins by Jesus Grace.

You will feel joy and peace.

That is contrary to your feeling of scary and sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do you feel that way?

Scary and sad?

When you are freed from the shackles of sins by Jesus Grace.

You will feel joy and peace.

That is contrary to your feeling of scary and sad.

dont you think the bible is trying to control your thinking ? dont you know that the bible have alot of questions ?
you can feel peace and joy doing other things ....theres many things out there to make you feel joy and peace .

B

Baluku

Nah bible helps you to refine your thoughts. Like i am easily angered person before becoming a christian. After becoming one, i can control my anger better.

You dont have to do anything to receive eternal joy from Jesus.

Just accept Jesus Christ as your savior by acknowledging your sins and ask him to come to your life.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nah bible helps you to refine your thoughts. Like i am easily angered person before becoming a christian. After becoming one, i can control my anger better.

You dont have to do anything to receive eternal joy from Jesus.

Just accept Jesus Christ as your savior by acknowledging your sins and ask him to come to your life.

bro , im also like you used to be very hot-temper ...abit of things i will want to hammer ppl when i was younger . but after i learn MMA ...i tone down alot . you dont have to know jesus to control your temper ...