• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do I only hear of donations only to foreign countries by the mega churches?

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
But not the destitute and the poor in Singapore? Are they undeserving of their Godly attention?

More gainful publicity, politically speaking, internationally?

Why are they so similar to the PAP by squeezing money out of people, naive or otherwise?

One by emtional blackmail, the other by Leegal means!:oIo:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u referring to CHC aid to Haiti.

Indeed, i think it is in bad taste. Sent 7-8 persons
and 3 persons bk in 2-3 dayys. Put up the National Flag
there. Its too too far away n certainly is PUBLICITY.

Aid n Charity begins at HOME, if this place is.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u referring to CHC aid to Haiti.

Indeed, i think it is in bad taste. Sent 7-8 persons
and 3 persons bk in 2-3 dayys. Put up the National Flag
there. Its too too far away n certainly is PUBLICITY.

Aid n Charity begins at HOME, if this place is.

More than that! The Sun Ho lap dogs yelping non stop the fact that she had built schools in China!

How about some food and spiritual care for the old destitute folks in our own Singapore?

Fuck these hypocrites! Fancy Free! I Love Sun! When is her album coming out? She is in the Billboard Dance Charts! Sun is the greatest! May God watch over you Sun! I love you Sun! Praise the Lord we have Sun! KNNBPCb Sun HO!:oIo:

Last edited:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of you seems to take a personal vendetta against churches.

Why? How did they wrong you?

A country is in trouble and they help. That is wrong? They should help the poor in singapore? You are confusing a private organization with the government.

Did you ever ask which Buddhist, Muslim and Hindu organization ever help another country in need? If yes, did you ever ask why they did not help the poor in singapore? Which shows the stupidity in such arguments.

So be glad whenever Christians, Buddhists, Muslims and Hindus help their fellowmen. If you are unhappy with that, you can always give your money to the poor in singapore.

You will be Judged as they will be Judged. We know they extend the hand of love to the needy. What about you?

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charity Begins At Home! If it is not too hard for you to understand. What I do is between me and God! Because I don't possess a big fucking building in Jurong West to shout to the world I'm fucking holy and building another in the CBD area! I don't have a slut for a wife cavorting with black dancers in skimpy outfits!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

glad you noticed the "vendetta" is against the institution of the church and not Christianity the religion.

some so called "churches" are little more than money making machines. money making for whom? that's what should be looked into.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OyRqMwtUeE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OyRqMwtUeE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually chc does have its own charity to help less fortunate sinkees. Of course they also have their own agenda for these poor and old ppl to attend their church services.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U call this POINT SCORING. Now u understand why AyeAssD felt pai seh to ask Rony to lim teh while cum down hard on the teenagers?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why? How did they wrong you?

A country is in trouble and they help. That is wrong? They should help the poor in singapore? You are confusing a private organization with the government.

Yes it is the gahmen duty to take care of the poor in singapoor. But what are they doing? Running to Indonesia, etc to donate mega supplies while our poor and old starve?

And they expect us, relatives and private organizations to take charge of their shirking responsibilty?