• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chinese Singapore Die Die Support Israel

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my malay friend, the chinese have to support the Jews because they the chinese in Singapore are also in the same situation. The Jews steal arabs lands and occupied it illegally so do the chinese occupied Malay land and discriminate them. If israel have to leave and pack up back to Russia or where they were once kicked out by the Romans, they the Chinese here also have to pack and go back to China and return back the land back to the Malays. So in order to legalize what both have been stealing, they have to support each other and create a propaganda to act as if they were the victims of the Arabs or else they also paiseh how to answer to the world.

Funny, when the were anihiliated by the germans, the arabs were the one who welcome the back to Palestine. Being a species who even want to kill god what moral or ethics would you expect from them.

Both have to play victim by calling anyone who opposed them a Terrorist. I think the Hamas dont heck care whether you call them terrorist or fundamentalist, their objective is clear. Owe land pay land. Owe blood pay blood.

I hope this war continues and let see who is more garang

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
According to my malay friend, the chinese have to support the Jews because they the chinese in Singapore are also in the same situation.

I like the Jews because they're smart. In the army, I had a Jewish instructor and a Malay instructor. No prizes for guessing who knew more about playing soldier. :wink:

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my malay friend, the chinese have to support the Jews because they the chinese in Singapore are also in the same situation. The Jews steal arabs lands and occupied it illegally so do the chinese occupied Malay land and discriminate them. If israel have to leave and pack up back to Russia or where they were once kicked out by the Romans, they the Chinese here also have to pack and go back to China and return back the land back to the Malays. So in order to legalize what both have been stealing, they have to support each other and create a propaganda to act as if they were the victims of the Arabs or else they also paiseh how to answer to the world.

Based on your argument, the Malays will also have to pack up and go back to the Indonesian islands. The Malays were only the earliest settlers, followed later by the Chinese and indians. Before the Malays, the Malayan peninsula belonged to the Orang Asli. Same for East Malaysia. The Malays stole Orang Asli land and occupied it illegally. People who live glass houses should not throw stones. Use your brain!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on your argument, the Malays will also have to pack up and go back to the Indonesian islands. The Malays were only the earliest settlers, followed later by the Chinese and indians. Before the Malays, the Malayan peninsula belonged to the Orang Asli. Same for East Malaysia. The Malays stole Orang Asli land and occupied it illegally. People who live glass houses should not throw stones. Use your brain!

brother, you know history well.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you are wrong. There was no such thing as a "Malay" race. Most of the Malaysian "Malays" are migrants largely from Java, some Sumatra. Then they mixed with Orang Asli tribes. Genetic studies conducted found traces of "Indian" origin in northen "Malays". The later migrants include Chinese, Sulawasi Bugis, etc. The Sultanates ruled over the lands later did not include all of current "Malaysia". It was the British who drew up the borders after conquering lands here and there from India onwards. And for convenience of Whiteman non ability to differentiate, called all of them, "Malays" after "Malaya".

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Funny, when the were anihiliated by the germans, the arabs were the one who welcome the back to Palestine. Being a species who even want to kill god what moral or ethics would you expect from them.

Both have to play victim by calling anyone who opposed them a Terrorist. I think the Hamas dont heck care whether you call them terrorist or fundamentalist, their objective is clear. Owe land pay land. Owe blood pay blood.

I hope this war continues and let see who is more garang

i think u need to follow your nick and use your brain. Your mat friend and u are talking thru your arsehole. U guys think u are experts on Mid east or what? Firstly, the jews are in the Holy lands much earlier than the Muslim. In fact, judaism is a much older religion than Islam. in the foundation of islam, the archangel gabriel flew Mohammed to the Jewish city of jerusalem. How is this stealing land from them, when the jews were there first?

Secondly, only 50.4% of the population of malaysia are Malays. That means 49.6% are non malays. There are more chinese in malaysia (7 million) than they are in Singapore. They don't have to pack up and go back to china. If they want to stay, there is nothing the mats can do. The malays do not have the means or numerical superiority to dislodge them. If the malays move against the Chinese in Malaysia, the indians will support the chinese because they know that they are next in line. This is a very complicated issue, and your simple analysis is stupid.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have always maintained that Chinese is a nationality.
So have I but I keep meeting Sinkies who call themselves "Chinese". When I ask them which part of China they are from, it turns out they've never set foot in the damned place.

Real Chinese girls are referred to by sinkies as "China girls"

Sinkie girls refer to themselves as "Chinese girls".

It boggles the mind how successful PAP brainwashing has been.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
surely if they have never set foot on China, do you think they are qualified to comment on China?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam. You know this colonial thing sabo all of us. Got "Indian" when it is such a huge despora of people wanting each others' throat and should never have been a race, much less a country. Then got "Chinese" as a race when it is a nationality. The lousy Ang Mo brian also left us the legacy of "Malays", when no such thing ever existed throughout history until the blur Ang Mos come!

Wait till you here "Indo-Chinese". Knn, Indonesia and China so far. In between how? Indo-Chinese lah!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam. You know this colonial thing sabo all of us. Got "Indian" when it is such a huge despora of people wanting each others' throat and should never have been a race, much less a country. Then got "Chinese" as a race when it is a nationality. The lousy Ang Mo brian also left us the legacy of "Malays", when no such thing ever existed throughout history until the blur Ang Mos come!

Wait till you here "Indo-Chinese". Knn, Indonesia and China so far. In between how? Indo-Chinese lah!

nationalism is the cause of world's conflicts!! :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think 80% of Spore Chinese cannot even find Palestine on the map, the the remaining 19.99% cannot care less if both the Jews and Arabs kill each other off.:rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the same time, majority of local Malays dun give a damn about the Palestine conflict. Most that i spoke to had only a vague account of what had happen, only know to say Jews are no good. Most of their info are from local media, so as long they believe the usual b***shit churned out by SPH and Mediacorp, there wont be any show of support to the Palestine Arabs by our local muslims.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the same time, majority of local Malays dun give a damn about the Palestine conflict. Most that i spoke to had only a vague account of what had happen, only know to say Jews are no good. Most of their info are from local media, so as long they believe the usual b***shit churned out by SPH and Mediacorp, there wont be any show of support to the Palestine Arabs by our local muslims.

Thats because most of them can't even point out where these places are on an atlas.

PJ Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So have I but I keep meeting Sinkies who call themselves "Chinese". When I ask them which part of China they are from, it turns out they've never set foot in the damned place.

They are Chinese because their ancestors came from China. They do not necessarily have to set foot in China to be Chinese. What kind of warp reasoning are you trying to bull shit people with?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are Chinese because their ancestors came from China. They do not necessarily have to set foot in China to be Chinese. What kind of warp reasoning are you trying to bull shit people with?

there are a lot of more confusion when you use Chinese to describe Chinese.

香港:我们是中国人!
台湾:我们是台湾人。我们也是中国人!
新加坡:我们是华人!我们不是中国人!

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are a lot of more confusion when you use Chinese to describe Chinese.

香港:我们是中国人!
台湾:我们是台湾人。我们也是中国人!
新加坡:我们是华人!我们不是中国人!

That's why Confucius has had such a strong influence in Chinese culture? Lee Kuan Yew must have had an ulterior motive when he aggressively promoted those Confusionist - I mean Confuciunist - values.