• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chinese Parents are afraid to Send thier Sons and Daughters to Oz

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
please steer clear of those White racist country like Oz for your family sake:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...re-flees-into-cars-path/story-0-1225749499153

Victim of violent teenage dare flees into car's path

A YOUNG man accused of making a $10 dare that led to the death of an innocent victim has pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

Aaron James Toal, 19, pleaded guilty in Melbourne Magistrates' Court yesterday to his role in the death of Chinese student Yuxiong Han, 21, who was killed by a car when fleeing his attacker last year.

Toal's co-offender, a teenager, was sentenced in the Supreme Court last month after also pleading guilty to manslaughter.

In documents tendered in court yesterday, the teenager told a female friend after last July's incident: "There was a group of us and we were getting off (a bus) at Blackburn Rd and we were following some Asian guy.

"Azza said to me, 'I'll give you $10 if you go punch him'. So I ran after the guy, but before I could punch him he was too far away.

"I took a swing but missed. The guy ran on to the road and then got hit by the car."

According to Justice Stephen Kaye, who sentenced the teen on June 30 to a 12-month youth attendance order, auto engineering student Mr Han had caught a bus after a shift as a waiter on the night he died.

The attackers, part of a group of about eight youths aged 16-18, had been to a McDonald's before boarding the same bus.

Mr Han and the group got off at the stop near the corner of Blackburn and Canterbury roads, Forest Hill.

"Someone was heard to say words to the effect 'let's roll him' or 'let's hit him', and Mr Toal offered you $10 to do so," Justice Kaye said when sentencing the teenager.

"Mr Han ran straight into the path of the car, without giving (the driver) any opportunity to take any evasive action."

A girl in the group told police Toal had originally urged the teen to leave Mr Han alone, and that the teen later sent her text messages saying: "He had killed somebody and didn't know what to do."

"When we got off the bus, all the boys in my group were saying things to the Asian," the girl said in a tendered statement.

"The Asian man was walking away fast. All the boys were laughing. The boys had been looking for someone to scare all night."

Mr Han was attacked and ran. He received head injuries when hit by the car, and died in Royal Melbourne Hospital 11 days later.

Justice Kaye told the teenager: "You told the police Aaron Toal had offered you $10 if you hit the deceased.

"The offending, in which you were involved, has as its hallmarks the same shameful cowardice which characterises other such attacks in our community.

"It is little wonder Mr Han took fright."

Mr Han's father Chao Qi Han told police he used his and his wife's $25,000 life savings to send his son to Australia in March last year.

Toal's bail was extended. He will appear in the Supreme Court on July 27 for a plea hearing.

Ned Kelley

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF? No jail time? What kind of kangaroo court there? Maybe we know original Kangaroo court is the Ozzie Court system

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese parents are scare because they are not rich enough to put their sons and daughters into good areas .

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please steer clear of those White racist

That one is orgin of the kangaroo court wild west style no law and order when kill their own is ok when kill chinese no big deal but if ang moh kill then you better beleive those kangaroo act like the victim was MIW one.

WTF? No jail time? What kind of kangaroo court there? Maybe we know original Kangaroo court is the Ozzie Court system

Funny.... clones talking to themselves! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

telstrablues

Alfrescian
Loyal
please steer clear of those White racist country like Oz for your family sake:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...re-flees-into-cars-path/story-0-1225749499153

Victim of violent teenage dare flees into car's path

A YOUNG man accused of making a $10 dare that led to the death of an innocent victim has pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

Aaron James Toal, 19, pleaded guilty in Melbourne Magistrates' Court yesterday to his role in the death of Chinese student Yuxiong Han, 21, who was killed by a car when fleeing his attacker last year.

Toal's co-offender, a teenager, was sentenced in the Supreme Court last month after also pleading guilty to manslaughter.

In documents tendered in court yesterday, the teenager told a female friend after last July's incident: "There was a group of us and we were getting off (a bus) at Blackburn Rd and we were following some Asian guy.

"Azza said to me, 'I'll give you $10 if you go punch him'. So I ran after the guy, but before I could punch him he was too far away.

"I took a swing but missed. The guy ran on to the road and then got hit by the car."

According to Justice Stephen Kaye, who sentenced the teen on June 30 to a 12-month youth attendance order, auto engineering student Mr Han had caught a bus after a shift as a waiter on the night he died.

The attackers, part of a group of about eight youths aged 16-18, had been to a McDonald's before boarding the same bus.

Mr Han and the group got off at the stop near the corner of Blackburn and Canterbury roads, Forest Hill.

"Someone was heard to say words to the effect 'let's roll him' or 'let's hit him', and Mr Toal offered you $10 to do so," Justice Kaye said when sentencing the teenager.

"Mr Han ran straight into the path of the car, without giving (the driver) any opportunity to take any evasive action."

A girl in the group told police Toal had originally urged the teen to leave Mr Han alone, and that the teen later sent her text messages saying: "He had killed somebody and didn't know what to do."

"When we got off the bus, all the boys in my group were saying things to the Asian," the girl said in a tendered statement.

"The Asian man was walking away fast. All the boys were laughing. The boys had been looking for someone to scare all night."

Mr Han was attacked and ran. He received head injuries when hit by the car, and died in Royal Melbourne Hospital 11 days later.

Justice Kaye told the teenager: "You told the police Aaron Toal had offered you $10 if you hit the deceased.

"The offending, in which you were involved, has as its hallmarks the same shameful cowardice which characterises other such attacks in our community.

"It is little wonder Mr Han took fright."

Mr Han's father Chao Qi Han told police he used his and his wife's $25,000 life savings to send his son to Australia in March last year.

Toal's bail was extended. He will appear in the Supreme Court on July 27 for a plea hearing.

I ever hear story of many student from SG there who encounter harrassment there by the ang moh. Now the target is India people not chinese people though.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever hear story of many student from SG there who encounter harrassment there by the ang moh. Now the target is India people not chinese people though.

Yes very racist country! Anymore clones? Get them all to fall in here so that the OA can kick them all in one go. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trolls

Londoncabby
Aussie Prick
Redbull313
OU812
Imperialarse
Peiwah
Kiketerm
Ponzii
iliketobugyou

Trolls that has been assed by me. You may resume your nonsense tomorrow for all i care. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: