• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why can't sgpools operate like betfair?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't in Singapore . You cannot beat the house here .

You go straight to jail here.

this way of playing,it's win-win.However, sgpools will make less. Besides community chest,i think they shld also help those jobless around.offer trading platform for football,horses,car racing,4D and even toto.:biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's a monopoly. Take it or leave it!

If you bet with other bookies, it's illegal!

That's strange considering if I have an account with WilliamHill or ladbrokes, does that mean my betting activities is illegal or betting outside other than SgPools deemed illegal?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come you cannot be like a real man , think of a real idea to get money than to think of instant fortune.

hey,hey...this is a form of trading.There are people I know who make a living with this.Moreover,it's a smaller simulation of the stock market except it's sports trading.:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHv-RBvu4Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHv-RBvu4Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

markjacks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they are trying so hard to make this like Betfair. But over the years, I see them that they fail every time.
1.gif