• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are the china staff so afraid to yell at the customer even though she's so rude?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know this is odd cos since that is china the staff should have gotten used to some of their customer's behavior so they could have aggressively scolded her when she started hitting the piano.

It's really odd and i have seen a few videos like a shanghainese passenger scolding the staff till she cried and the one where the car driver strips naked and blocks the ambulance and nobody drags her away?

Seriously if the scenrio occured right here i bet the staff would have told her to fuck off correct?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1BAETIJR9nI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why are the china staff so afraid to yell at the customer even though she's so ru

Jah, you have to know China's mentality, when you have money, you can do anything you like. For the staff, she can't afford to lose the job cox there are many people wanting her job also.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why are the china staff so afraid to yell at the customer even though she's so ru

Jah, you have to know China's mentality, when you have money, you can do anything you like. For the staff, she can't afford to lose the job cox there are many people wanting her job also.

But here's the thing, firstly she might be lying that she's rich correct? Also i'm sure there should be mutual politeness correct? Is it true that you can sort of throw your weight around and behave in an unbecoming manner if you at least appear to be rich and the staff in general won't say anything?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking is right. Not only losing the job, they will even send people to burn the place down, go hunt down your families. the police will not intervene if it involves rich or connected people.

That is the reason why many citizens especially the youth have formed internet groups to hunt down those who abuse their privilege position. They build up numbers and create videos that go viral and force the authorities higher up in the chain to act. Its a numbers game.

Its common knowledge that those who have been ill treated approach such civic groups in Universities to highlight their plight and seek justice.

It also explain why clandestine recording of such incidents a second nature to most citizens. They let the video do all the talking and it the best medium to go viral.

NinZhorKong

Alfrescian
Loyal

In China long before communism took over, the rich and powerful treated the poor like shit.

Now as they start to embrace the market economy, the rich still treat the poor like shit.

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha.....

All she knows about piano brands is Yamaha.

The piano which the sales staff is preventing her from scratching is a Steinway.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

In China long before communism took over, the rich and powerful treated the poor like shit.

Now as they start to embrace the market economy, the rich still treat the poor like shit.

Had they not treated the poor like shit, they would have a successful, well-developed economy like that of Sweden, Germany or Taiwan by now.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My last visit to china, we went to a massage place and my friend told the captain "找一个亮的,不然你倒大霉", the captain was so scared that she personally find the prettiest massage gals she could find. In China, customer with $$$ to spend is no.1

Last edited:

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal

My last visit to china, we went to a massage place and my friend told the captain "找一个亮的,不然你倒大霉", the captain was so scared that she personally find the prettiest massage gals she could find. In China, customer with $$$ to spend is no.1

In Changping ? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who is your friend? Don't tell me he's a big shot in china?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i dont understand why those rich PRC behave that way ...if you are rich the more you dont want to be rude to ppl ...rude is ugly and shows that you have no class .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahaha.....

All she knows about piano brands is Yamaha.

The piano which the sales staff is preventing her from scratching is a Steinway.

when she heard the price of that piano ..she was stunt and just kpkb saying what kind of piano is that ...shows that she know nuts about high class products :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I read some of the comments on the video and some ppl say it was staged. Seriously i mean why are the staff so fucking afraid to offend her despite the fact that she's so super fucking rude and didn't she hit the piano with the bag? Contrast this with singapore where the staff even dares fuck with the ang moh fella. There's also a difference between political connections and just simply being rich monetarily. I doubt she has any real clout or connections so to speak.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fazioli and Mason n Hamlin is another high end brand for piano ....too bad those rich prc dont even know.... somemore can compare with Yamaha :wink: what a joke :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I read some of the comments on the video and some ppl say it was staged. Seriously i mean why are the staff so fucking afraid to offend her despite the fact that she's so super fucking rude and didn't she hit the piano with the bag? Contrast this with singapore where the staff even dares fuck with the ang moh fella. There's also a difference between political connections and just simply being rich monetarily. I doubt she has any real clout or connections so to speak.

one of my friend went sincere watche and brought a 500k watch ...he can even smoke inside the shop :wink: the staff there even lighted the cigar for him ...welcome to the real world :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when she heard the price of that piano ..she was stunt and just kpkb saying what kind of piano is that ...shows that she know nuts about high class products :wink:

it's a power equation. waiters and waitresses have more power when it comes to serving her. a nasty smear of fecal matter or drop of cum or spit with disease and or virus on her food or drink can change her life drastically.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha. Damn malu man. Steinway --- Yamaha.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

it's a power equation. waiters and waitresses have more power when it comes to serving her. a nasty smear of fecal matter or drop of cum or spit with disease and or virus on her food or drink can change her life drastically.

hehehehhe...that kind of action will not happen in japan :wink:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like it or not, In every society there is a hierarchy but in Places like china and India money gives you that hierarchy to abuse and be-little people while those below you accepts and respects that hierarchy to be abused, Its a vicious cycle.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

one of my friend went sincere watche and brought a 500k watch ...he can even smoke inside the shop :wink: the staff there even lighted the cigar for him ...welcome to the real world :wink:

you did not answer my question. if your fren prior to buying the watch started shouting at the staff and trying to damage the watches would he be fucked upside down or not? just smoking in the shop? should have barbecue inside there.