• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are taxi companies hiring pinoy taxi drivers now?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....however if now citizen why must hang philippines flag in taxi? u pledge allegiance to this country when u become citizen and RENOUCE your other citizenship

is it against the law to hang the flag in taxi?

also did he really renouce his pinoy citixzenship?

Pinoys bluffed their way to get shitizenship. Red IC for paper value only, heart and soul still with failipine. Only dumb bells cannot see.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoys are bumiputras mah! they are chistian malays. back to the good old days when taxi drivers speak malay.

Pinoys do not see themselves as Malays; they say they are descendants of Europeans, their colonialists. Still shrouded in colonialism.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising lah,now in Singapore most MacDonald outlets Managers are also Pinoy and Pinays.Ly La Ly la All are welcome to come into this island to work from white collar to blue collar or no collar....All are welcome especially Foreigners...MIW welcome u with red carpet.

When a pinoy kid in primary school could claim that pinoys would take over sinkapoo one day, all native sinkies better wake up and take notice. His prediction might come true one day if papees remain in power.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New citizens should be banned from driving taxis, even as a part-time relief driver.

Live here for at least 10 years after receiving your SG citizenship to qualify for driving a taxi.

Besides, you must have been quite an important or high net worth FT to have been granted SG citizenship in such a short time, right?
So, go pick at other loftier jobs and leave the cab driving to the born and bred Sinkies.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing amazing. LHL already said sinkapoo belongs to everyone. Foreigners are now everywhere, taxi drivers, bus drivers, etc. Sinkapoo is no more exclusively for sinkies. Sinkies cannot find jobs? It is your business.

Yes if we don't replace the ruling party !! Ruling party will replace Peasantporean
with Foreign Trash that's what they are doing now!! so come ERECTION DAY!! Vote
the PAP OUT!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow Sinkees really ungrateful. Our beloved PAPPIES trying to import more talented FT Shits to become Stinking Land Shitizens Taxi Loh to provide more entertainment to the boring Sinkee commuters. PEENOYS maybe can do a danza kuduro to make your trip more entertaining.

Thanks to the PAP!!

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 15868
Dear The Real Singapore,
I took a cab from my office to ubi this morning and I encounter a Pinoy driving taxi in Singapore. Isn't it illegal?
According to LTA website (source),
You must be at least 30 years old;
You must be a Singapore Citizen holding a pink NRIC;
You must have a valid Class 3/3A Singapore driving licence for a continuous period of at least one year at the point of application; and
You must be able to speak and read basic English.
I am shocked that some Taxi companies are breaking laws by hiring Pinoy to be working as Taxi drivers. Are our local taxi drivers going to be displaced as well? The pinoy speak with a very strong accent that I couldn't understand properly and he was also extremely rude to Singaporeans like me.
I won't be surprised next time the whole country gets displaced with foreigners and that even our ministers are foreigners.
Can LTA please clarify why are these foreigners welcomed into our country as 'Foreign Talents' but work as cab drivers? Are we in shortage of cab drivers?
View attachment 15864
View attachment 15865
View attachment 15866
http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-why-are-taxi-companies-hiring-pinoy-taxi-drivers-now

Pink or blue IC cannot find PMET work in Singapore because NOBODY wants to hire because hiring foreigner PMET means at least 17% labour costs savings (no need to pay employer CPF levy). Details as explained by Sinkie General Manager are follows:

Local PMEs don't have it easy
Published on May 31, 2014 1:22 AM
I REFER to the report ("MPs want more protection, support for local PMEs"; Tuesday)
When I was the general manager of a local IT company and, subsequently, a financial controller for a Dutch multinational corporation, I preferred hiring foreign mid-level staff for the following reasons:
- The company did not need to pay CPF contributions for them;
- Their salary expectations were lower than Singaporeans'; and
- Their skill sets and experiences were on a par with those of Singaporeans.

The total cost differential between local and foreign professionals, managers and executives (PMEs) was 20 to 40 per cent.
An Asian foreign employee with a degree and work experience can easily afford a city apartment and family sedan in his home country if he makes $200,000 during his stint here.
In Singapore, $200,000 would allow a Singaporean with the same qualifications to buy only a three-room HDB flat in outlying regions like Woodlands or Jurong. A family car would set him back by $120,000.
An Asian foreigner's cost of living back home is so much lower than ours. Hence, he is more willing to work for $3,000 to $5,000 a month. But a Singaporean graduate earning $4,000 a month will be trying to keep up with inflation.
It does not make sense that a foreign PME working here has a bright future, while his Singaporean counterparts are struggling with their living expenses, unless they are in strong sectors like banking and health care, where pay is high.
A levy is imposed when one hires a maid, but there is no such tax for hiring foreign PMEs. No wonder foreign PMEs were replacing local ones at an increasing rate until tighter restrictions were imposed last year.
At the moment, the local PME retrenchment rate is still high as employers are hiring foreigners for the cost savings.
Over the medium to long term, this will weaken Singapore's economy as local PMEs will become structurally unemployed as they lose their skills and employability.

Lim Kay Soon
Local PMEs don't have it easy

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
hard to belive , they are people dumb enough to get pink ic even though they're not rich and trying to pay illegal money in sinkieland

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
taxi driving used to a fallback job for jobless PMETs........ now that is being stolen too!
Where got hope anymore for sgians??????????????????????????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 15868
Dear The Real Singapore,

I took a cab from my office to ubi this morning and I encounter a Pinoy driving taxi in Singapore. Isn't it illegal?

According to LTA website (source),

You must be at least 30 years old;
You must be a Singapore Citizen holding a pink NRIC;
You must have a valid Class 3/3A Singapore driving licence for a continuous period of at least one year at the point of application; and
You must be able to speak and read basic English.

I am shocked that some Taxi companies are breaking laws by hiring Pinoy to be working as Taxi drivers. Are our local taxi drivers going to be displaced as well? The pinoy speak with a very strong accent that I couldn't understand properly and he was also extremely rude to Singaporeans like me.

I won't be surprised next time the whole country gets displaced with foreigners and that even our ministers are foreigners.

Can LTA please clarify why are these foreigners welcomed into our country as 'Foreign Talents' but work as cab drivers? Are we in shortage of cab drivers?

View attachment 15864
View attachment 15865
View attachment 15866

http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-why-are-taxi-companies-hiring-pinoy-taxi-drivers-now

Please can we hv next PM a Pinoy!

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
New citizens should be banned from driving taxis, even as a part-time relief driver.

Live here for at least 10 years after receiving your SG citizenship to qualify for driving a taxi.

Besides, you must have been quite an important or high net worth FT to have been granted SG citizenship in such a short time, right?
So, go pick at other loftier jobs and leave the cab driving to the born and bred Sinkies.

Yeah, good suggestion but papees do not see it the same way that these foreigner new shitizens are snatching rice bowls away from our native taxi drivers.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
taxi driving used to a fallback job for jobless PMETs........ now that is being stolen too!
Where got hope anymore for sgians??????????????????????????

Those taxi driver uncles who voted papos in GE2011 now probably knew they had been foolish to vote for papos.