• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are so many leaders so old?

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are so many leaders and managers in the world so old.

Do you trust these old people to lead and manage things? By old I am referring to late 40s and above.

Firstly, their arteries and veins are probably clogged. Less oxygen gets to their brain. Their brain has deteriorated over the years. A combination of all these leads to lowered brain functions.

Secondly, how can you trust someone who has problems staying alive to lead and manage a company or country? You got to be kidding me. Get them some Prozac for crying out loud.

Thirdly, they have so many health problems - cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure etc etc.

Fourth, they are of a bygone era. Many of them are unimaginative and frankly quite scary and stupid. Out of touch with the new world and they have no ideas to move forward, only ideas and tendencies to go back to the past.

These angry little wrinkly balding fat selfish cold hearted geesers.

With all these angry old geesers managing the world, no wonder the world is so screwed. :rolleyes:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u r so smart, then y dun u go stand 4 elections and get people 2 vote 4 u? At least they r ruling the world unlike losers like u hu can only post craps like these here. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are so many leaders and managers in the world so old.

Do you trust these old people to lead and manage things? By old I am referring to late 40s and above.

Firstly, their arteries and veins are probably clogged. Less oxygen gets to their brain. Their brain has deteriorated over the years. A combination of all these leads to lowered brain functions.

Secondly, how can you trust someone who has problems staying alive to lead and manage a company or country? You got to be kidding me. Get them some Prozac for crying out loud.

Thirdly, they have so many health problems - cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure etc etc.

Fourth, they are of a bygone era. Many of them are unimaginative and frankly quite scary and stupid. Out of touch with the new world and they have no ideas to move forward, only ideas and tendencies to go back to the past.

These angry little wrinkly balding fat selfish cold hearted geesers.

With all these angry old geesers managing the world, no wonder the world is so screwed. :rolleyes:

It's true, too many old people in this world now, in fact 1 billion of them will age between 60 to 90 years old in 2015.

So you have to live with them from today. In those days before the WWII, people will die around 50-60 years old and that where the retirement age ,sack old people, come from.

Then, those people in those years want their children (current old people you see everywhere) to become better educated and good ones become doctors. So better educated ones become doctors and gain knowledge of advance medical sciences and save lifes and hence people live longer and older (can live up to 80s).

If you are now in your 20s or 30s you have to live enough longer than these current old people. You can live up to 120 years old and you are more fucked and worst than these current old people.

So don't fuck complain so much and you are doomed to live past and over 100 years old and you are fucked to live much much more older and worst than these current old people of today.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true, too many old people in this world now, in fact 1 billion of them will age between 60 to 90 years old in 2015.

So you have to live with them from today. In those days before the WWII, people will die around 50-60 years old and that where the retirement age ,sack old people, come from.

Then, those people in those years want their children (current old people you see everywhere) to become better educated and good ones become doctors. So better educated ones become doctors and gain knowledge of advance medical sciences and save lifes and hence people live longer and older (can live up to 80s).

If you are now in your 20s or 30s you have to live enough longer than these current old people. You can live up to 120 years old and you are more fucked and worst than these current old people.

So don't fuck complain so much and you are doomed to live past and over 100 years old and you are fucked to live much much more older and worst than these current old people of today.

So what is the moral of the story here?.
Don't complain too much or don't be too old, or both.

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u r so smart, then y dun u go stand 4 elections and get people 2 vote 4 u? At least they r ruling the world unlike losers like u hu can only post craps like these here. :biggrin:

I make a good living.

Elect 18 year olds into parliament. Young enough? But wait a minute. They can't even vote:wink:

Of course not 18, too angsty and immature. Not even fully grown yet.

I would prefer my manager or CEO or leader to be around twenties, thirties. Fourties is ok, but fifties is really too old.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moomoo your time will come very quickly u will reach 50 to 60s,
your arteries will clogged and your brain's dead, your hand shaky can't moved,
off course your coocoo bird will shrink so small u rather commit suicide, jump
into longkang and die of brain hemorrhage!

That's the day u get old, everybody has got the oppotunity to gets old!!!

U can escape being old!!! You idiot! You think you're what? Goon?

:mad:

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moomoo your time will come very quickly u will reach 50 to 60s,
your arteries will clogged and your brain's dead, your hand shaky can't moved,
off course your coocoo bird will shrink so small u rather commit suicide, jump
into longkang and die of brain hemorrhage!

That's the day u get old, everybody has got the oppotunity to gets old!!!

U can escape being old!!! You idiot! You think you're what? Goon?

:mad:

Yes indeed. That is why I prepare myself by saving money and honing my skills in my field. I am even thinking of going for a phd.

But since I still have a decade or two, I will sit back and laugh :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed. That is why I prepare myself by saving money and honing my skills in my field. I am even thinking of going for a phd.

But since I still have a decade or two, I will sit back and laugh :biggrin:

Wow ur idea of getting rich is by getting a PHD? I pity u. What... Are u 15?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 9 this year.

If you got pHd become a running Dog you can get paid minimum $3million
why are u sitting here arguing for free? you got a lot of free time is it?
Are u a retiree?? very freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Plus orther Directorship ship u 'll RiCh!

wow wow!!