• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are sg men so uneducated?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry for my typing. i am using an ipad now and i am trying to be fast in my replies since i dont spend a lot of time here!

knnbccb...

got ipad very lan-si si bor ???
why not you ask the creator of ipad/apple mac whether he got degree or not ???

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if there were 100% degree holders in sg, there arent as many jobs to accommodate the graduates, let alone provide a fulfilling career.

a cabinet of scholars & academic high flyers capable of scrappy policies explains alot about the local education system.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are weary of your tiresome questions and threads, you weasel. Why don't you go back to where you had emerged, whether it's a rock, some rotten wood, or dump? Do yrself a favour - start a thread "Why is roxygurly so stupid?"

Highest qualification attained Population Percent
Total 2,277,401 100.0%
No qualification 445,444 19.6%
Primary 276,542 12.1%
Lower secondary 248,598 10.9%
Secondary 560,570 24.6%
Upper secondary 226,275 9.9%
Polytechnic 140,970 6.2%
Other Diploma 112,371 4.9%
University 266,631 11.7%

got this from wikipedia!

my university graduate dad said that a lot of sg men are uneducated and uncultured!

from this stat, i can see that this is the case! less than 11% of sg men received a degree!

why is this so?

why are sg men so uneducated?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are weary of your tiresome questions and threads, you weasel. Why don't you go back to where you had emerged, whether it's a rock, some rotten wood, or dump? Do yrself a favour - start a thread "Why is roxygurly so stupid?"

this is why the smart people around the world avoid singapore

everyone is so narrow-minded online! i believe u guys are very hard to get along with in real life!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who cares if you got " paper " as long as anyone can help my company make money , i will hire them .

how much can a uni grads earn ? im paying my japanese junior staff sin$5500 amonth . and hes not even a uni student . roxygurly , how much do you earn ? do you want to work for me ?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
who cares if you got " paper " as long as anyone can help my company make money , i will hire them .

how much can a uni grads earn ? im paying my japanese junior staff sin$5500 amonth . and hes not even a uni student . roxygurly , how much do you earn ? do you want to work for me ?

stop sprouting nonsesnse and making up figures up!

nobody believes what others say about their jobs and financial situation online. in australian forums, i seldom see idiots like you giving fake details like this to make yourself feel good.

i can also say: i am also paying my australian childcare staff $5,500 a month and he's not a uni student too!

anyone can make things up on the internet and your lame quick attempts to produce such figures that you are an vile liar that just want to feel good while in reality, you are one perverted retiree that has no money but lots of perverted thoughts!

grow up already! if you are really a company owner, make your company larger and make more money. why bother telling me?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stop sprouting nonsesnse and making up figures up!

nobody believes what others say about their jobs and financial situation online. in australian forums, i seldom see idiots like you giving fake details like this to make yourself feel good.

i can also say: i am also paying my australian childcare staff $5,500 a month and he's not a uni student too!

anyone can make things up on the internet and your lame quick attempts to produce such figures that you are an vile liar that just want to feel good while in reality, you are one perverted retiree that has no money but lots of perverted thoughts!

grow up already! if you are really a company owner, make your company larger and make more money. why bother telling me?

only you love to talk cock here ...you want to see figures ? buy yourself airticket to japan and i will show you , what kind of lifestyle im having here . too poor to afford airticket ? pm me your phone number or address , i can ask my singaporean friends to pass you airticket money ...dare ?

G

Gracia

The reason why the OA has stopped assing them...

roxygurly

DASHUANGXI

miss_aussie

Mr Perfect

You people are sick yourselves by feeding and responding to them so you all deserve it and don't comprain.

:biggrin:

The trouble makers aren't spammers. They're simply trollers and the there is a simple way of dealing with trolls and that is simply to NOT RESPOND.

The latest troll is this roxygurly character. It's blatantly obvious. However, many respond because they find it fun.

At the end of the day, my advice is simply to not take life and this forum seriously. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reason why the OA has stopped assing them...

roxygurly

DASHUANGXI

miss_aussie

Mr Perfect

You people are sick yourselves by feeding and responding to them so you all deserve it and don't comprain.

:biggrin:

what is an OA?

who are these people?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
only you love to talk cock here ...you want to see figures ? buy yourself airticket to japan and i will show you , what kind of lifestyle im having here . too poor to afford airticket ? pm me your phone number or address , i can ask my singaporean friends to pass you airticket money ...dare ?

another trick by the online pervert and scammer

who wants to meet you to verifty your fake identity?

if you really own a company u shd at least have a website or some financial info. provide them here!