• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are North Koreans and locals still reproducing?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the living conditions are so bad that children are dying and they live under surveillance and fear everyday, why are North Koreans still reproducing?

The same thing goes to those poor fuckers here as well. Why the fark are they still having kids when they are living hand to mouth and complaining about life and the government everyday?

Its none of my business but its something that I see everyday and something which I still can't comprehend.

jw5

Loyal
That's too general a statement to make.

There are exceptions that I love the interaction more, when the sex is a given. :smile:

It's MY Specific statement. :o

And sex is NEVER a "given". :biggrin:

RandomMonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are not having kids. We are reproducing at a rate of 1.14 per married couple which is not even sufficient to replace the current population.

North Korea is different. The brainwashing over there has reached such levels that they actually think they are living in a first world country. They have no internet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The folks in Pyongyang, especially those from or associated with the military and party leadership, are actually well fed and well clothed.

It is only the North Koreans in the rural areas who are starving.