• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are most Singaporeans'miserable ?? .....

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

9845915fde627f2da0e9fa01ffad6c8127814d8.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cock Cock

I don't like to play Russian Roulette

This pic not suitable

For Russian Roulette you need to use a revolver, where you can have empty chambers.

The gun in the picture is a semi-automatic, you pull the trigger & the bullet comes out.

cashman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay and Pay

Why Pay (WP)?

So, Don't Pay (SDP)

Never Shall Pay (NSP)

Stop Promoting Pay (SPP)

Reverse Pay! (RP) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because the middle, lower middle and poor are working their butts off .... and ministars are ownself suka suka increasing their own salary .....

For God's sake we need accountability and transparency !!!

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because we have a choice. Infact we have many choices. We just didn't know that we actually have many choices. Make a wrong choice and you can always make another correct one. For me, I'm a quiter. To quit is also a choice. My choice. :P

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because as of now, govt can do whatever they want without any check and balances from oppos.... this is the reason why the ministerial salary is the highest in the world ...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because ministers cry once every 5 years .... but they collect million dollar salaries ..... few days later .....

shark fins andbird nests aplenty ...

Vote Oppos .... vote for check and balances to curb such extravagances ....

H

Hanzo Hattori

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.