• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are Malays Having More Babies?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice to know that there are nice Cina around. Cos if not, soon they'll squeeze each other out instead of the 'kampong helping spirit' of many m&ds who still take things easy despite the presence of many foreign invaders invited in by those 'other Cina' who are wholely selfish and arrogant and extremely greedy.

so a chinese that isn't loyal to his own race = nice chinese. What about malay not loyal to his race? Bad malay right?

It's ppl like you that always has the mindset to argue only in favour of your own race. Chinese not loyal to his race is a good thing cos it benefits you. Malay not loyal to his race that's a bad thing cos not only does not benefit you benefits others. Am i correct?

Ppl like you are not here to argue for fairness but rather to benefit you and your community only if someone even questions it you call him racist or some other name.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not?

Let's say a company for eg has more malays in it and few chinese the chinese will be the minority. Or an army unit for eg.

This is common sense and it doesn't have to be on the national lvl you're just trying to excuse malays from discriminating him.

Even if ters a company tat employ more Malays than Chinese, whos holding those senior posts? Any way juz name me a company tat u think Chinese are being marginalise by Malays?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if ters a company tat employ more Malays than Chinese, whos holding those senior posts? Any way juz name me a company tat u think Chinese are being marginalise by Malays?

I am sure there are many stories out there about chinese being bullied just that it's not reported. I can say that places like starbucks, macdonalds for eg the chinese workers there get discriminated and chinese jokes are made on them. Oh are you going to say it's not a big deal since the jokes are on chinese ppl? Come on you're trying ways and means to change the standards around. In companies where malays are the majority if they speak in their own language and make jokes on the chinese and leave them out that's fine but you would complain if it was vice versa am i correct?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical crap from bleeding heart liberal left wing bull shitters

Many thanks to you for those comments.

Always Remember TIME. Tiam Cheng, Waktu or Waqt

Time will give you the answers too. Your TIME is coming..........

No too far. Be patient bro. Its gonna be there soon............

I have certainly taken more salt than you.

I respect your comments

TIME will make you understand....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese think too much, worry about too many things, too many mental blocks. Malays couldn't be bother. They live for the moment. Maybe to have more babies, Chinese must be like the Malays - think less. But lately Malays seem to start thinking more, worry more and look at their TFR. It has dropped. In the past, cannot believe an average Malay woman to have only 1 to 2 kids.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's becos they dun have lanjiao skin since young, lanjiao tou sibeh season liao, so use condom no shiok!
Don't think too much, simple as that only. Dun believe go ask them why don't use condoms.

Answer: No shiok!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese think too much, worry about too many things, too many mental blocks. Malays couldn't be bother. They live for the moment. Maybe to have more babies, Chinese must be like the Malays - think less. But lately Malays seem to start thinking more, worry more and look at their TFR. It has dropped. In the past, cannot believe an average Malay woman to have only 1 to 2 kids.

It's good to plan for the future. One of the key elements of a being with higher intellgence is to be able to adopt abstract thinking and to think for the future and able to visualize alternate scenerios and ability to hold off gratification. There's this study done by this man who stayed for quite some time in africa and came to realize why africans behaved that way and take note the average IQ of an african is around 75 since they are pure africans. He found out that they couldn't visualize the future too well and it was reflected in their vocabulary. They didn't have the words to describe an alternate scenerio that might have occured. I forgot the title of his story i'll need to search up on it.

Now malays and indons are smarter than africans but their average IQ is slighter better at around the 80ish region and thereby you see that they kind of have such traits unable to plan for the future only wanting to live for the present and unable to delay gratification.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. m&ds are more horny.
2. m&ds bonk more frequently.
3. m&ds leave nothing to waste.
4. its gods will feed its babies mah!

You racist bastard! Call people "m&ds" doesn't make you any superior, just as writing in point form doesn't make you appear smarter.

darylmackoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to plan for the future. One of the key elements of a being with higher intellgence is to be able to adopt abstract thinking and to think for the future and able to visualize alternate scenerios and ability to hold off gratification. There's this study done by this man who stayed for quite some time in africa and came to realize why africans behaved that way and take note the average IQ of an african is around 75 since they are pure africans. He found out that they couldn't visualize the future too well and it was reflected in their vocabulary. They didn't have the words to describe an alternate scenerio that might have occured. I forgot the title of his story i'll need to search up on it.

Now malays and indons are smarter than africans but their average IQ is slighter better at around the 80ish region and thereby you see that they kind of have such traits unable to plan for the future only wanting to live for the present and unable to delay gratification.

I am so happy that you had established a higher IQ level at 91.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe malays are not so materialistic race, just as i believe malays like weekend cars compared to normal ones because they want to save the earth by reducing carbon emission; nothing to do with wanting to get something they cannot afford.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe malays are not so materialistic race, just as i believe malays like weekend cars compared to normal ones because they want to save the earth by reducing carbon emission; nothing to do with wanting to get something they cannot afford.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahahahahahhahah!!!!!! Yup this is correct sia

malays care more about the earth than chinese. definitely not racist.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a racist question! Anyone who raised the question should be charged under sedation act.

For asking the question that why are Malays having more babies? what do you think we should ask?, maybe we should try this, "are they humans"?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going Nuts With Fertility

Walnuts-for-better-sperm.jpg

Fertility ? If you get rid of TV and lights, baby making will be a success. Ancient people must be so bored that they go to sleep early. Studying, working and running the never ending mill till your body clock expires your nuts means poor fertility ? Malay don't really wanna study too much, so they can focus on early marriages. Their religion does not allow them to do so-called family planning ? Something to ponder with.

New Study Finds Walnuts Improve Sperm Quality In Men

Research published in the recent issue of Biology of Reproduction Papers-in-Press reports that 75 grams (approximately 2.5 ounces) of walnuts consumed per day improved sperm vitality, motility, and morphology (normal forms) in a group of healthy young men between 21-35 years of age. These findings are of particular interest to the 70 million couples worldwide who experience sub-fertility or infertility. In fact, 30 – 50% of these cases are attributed to the male partner, and in the United States the prevalence of men seeking help for fertility is estimated at ~3.3 – 4.7 million[1].

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat talking u ah?

Many thanks to you for those comments.

Always Remember TIME. Tiam Cheng, Waktu or Waqt

Time will give you the answers too. Your TIME is coming..........

No too far. Be patient bro. Its gonna be there soon............

I have certainly taken more salt than you.

I respect your comments

TIME will make you understand....

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question should be, Why are Chinese having less babies if they said to be EARNING MORE AND HAVE THE MONEY?

Last edited: