• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are dogs so free?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This keling looks like he will tear gansiokbin cheebye into many pieces.
tumblr_na2iryqwaW1tu8815o1_400.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fsb-eusDuoP46AEO6tkAKnuaz4e40vnAzA8DPwt_dBlF0-0s-QLC1BXef2Hhtlw-gAcS9x2-3S_HRDYnWn0HS8RfrRLBEbd7YhzZg2ZM-DIMdYzCACiLtjNfpQ

@ginfreely that laocb must be smacked on her cb mouth repeatedly with a ruler.
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always stalking and harassing me be it online or real life.
More slut chicken public toilet threads from the proud Cantonese gangster son of sugar baby hiding in rat hole @iamnobody with his Cantonese dog entitlement and cb logic his victim of abuse get angry means admitting slut chicken toilet bowl woh

Thread 'why does a woman choose to be...'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/why-does-a-woman-choose-to-be.359667/
Sia suay busted despicable Cantonese dog son of chicken @iamnobody aka ahmeng clone changed nick to @chicken and continue to harass me by starting chicken threads around me. 广东狗做人不是这样的,做狗才是!

View attachment 196645

View attachment 196646

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Cantonese dogs so free to abuse woman both online and real life? Hongkie Cantonese dog just hit my bedroom window again. How to sleep ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why dogs are so free to stalk and harass me non stop be it online or real life is simply they are unsuccessful losers with nothing to do and no human conscience.
And this is the complete why Cantonese dogs sons of chicken abusing me are so free because they are dogs and losers with zero human conscience

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today the defeated dog @chicken finally said he need to work and not free to spam chicken prostitute threads liao. Good slap to son of CERTIFIED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT GOLD DIGGER PROSTITUTE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today the defeated dog @chicken finally said he need to work and not free to spam chicken prostitute threads liao. Good slap to son of CERTIFIED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT GOLD DIGGER PROSTITUTE
@chicken get angry and come back and busted his own lies as usual. Since when he don’t steal company time to post in forum during office hours right? Laze around at work is @chicken trait. More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken get angry and come back and busted his own lies as usual. Since when he don’t steal company time to post in forum during office hours right? Laze around at work is @chicken trait. More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!