• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are chinese men so "loyal" ......

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
so it becomes our curse??? thank god i didnt have to get used to a CCB while making sure i didnt have to marry a local chinese.

as for the chinese girls' preference, i really dont know too. most of my gal friends are quite racist, in the sense that they look at ang mohs with contempt. as for bangalas, i will help u ask my brother's workers. :biggrin:

Bro I have never heard of any other race cursing their chee byes as smelly.Its usual for other races to curse their mothers.I often wonder why we Chinese are so fond of calling our females chee byes as smelly.Do you know?

I read long ago that MCA(Malaysian Chinese Association) ask Malaysian government to stop importing bangalas because many Chinese wifes ran away with bangalas.I really don't know how bad the situation here.Can someone verify.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro I have never heard of any other race cursing their chee byes as smelly.Its usual for other races to curse their mothers.I often wonder why we Chinese are so fond of calling our females chee byes as smelly.Do you know?

I read long ago that MCA(Malaysian Chinese Association) ask Malaysian government to stop importing bangalas because many Chinese wifes ran away with bangalas.I really don't know how bad the situation here.Can someone verify.

Firstly i dun really like your nick. I wonder if ur some kind of caricature created to make fun of east asian ppls.

Anyway about this chinese wife running away with bangalas in matland is it very rampant???

U know how chinese men look down upon bangala women as smelly, dirty and now we have chinese women tolerating that????????

I was right in calling them the prostitue and slut gender.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by all means, be my guest!!! i dont think i will ever get used to a CCB...

i know what u r trying to say... u dont marry chinese men to marry chinese women also doesnt mean u have to marry indians, africans or ang mohs. at least for me, while i was working in the states, i couldnt get hard when i brought an ang moh girl back for an ONS!!! it's been 3 years and i still havent forgiven my colleagues for not giving me the heads up on the f**king smell!!!:mad:

hope u strike toto cos there r many very beautiful women in africa... those shiny black ones!!! but i still kept my distance due to the smell. surprisingly, i know of some in sinkieland and they dont stink at all!!! hmm... must figure that out.

and just to let u know, there r closer substitutes for yr chinese gals... like japanese, korean, vietnamese, cambodian, malay (ooh la la!!!), indo, taiwanese, etc...

cant help u with that... my wife's not chinese. let me try and ask the ktv girls for u, ok?:wink:

Are u chinese????? What race or nationality is your wife????

i am saying since when will u hear chinese men talk among themselves hey i find african women hot man i got to date tthat indian gal!!!

It's always wah indians, damn dirty, even yourself u said ang mohs smelly.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, it could be due to the fact that they have tried so many smelly cunts that they cant tell an infected cunt from one that is naturally smelly. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what TS say a bit of truth la...

i concur that most chinese guys only go for chinese girls (race wiseor similar, so incl taiwanese, japanese, korean,msian chinese etc)

and chinese girls are less racist in that aspect (many chinese girls w local indians, w ang moh FT etc)

i've no personal opinion abt the situation though

those chinese gals are the slut and whore race.

Dun even try and give a balanced opinion. Even in the US or Europe if that happened they would be outcase and looked down upon. If a keling gal married a chinese guy the kelings would be damn pissed.

Chinese are always expected to be less racist, more open minded etc even though they are the least racist of all and yet other races are 100x more racist.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, it could be due to the fact that they have tried so many smelly cunts that they cant tell an infected cunt from one that is naturally smelly. :biggrin:

Bro disagree.Our fathers had limited choice of chee byes to smell around.Whores were mainly cantonese those days.Even melayu cunts were hardly around as hookers.Ang moh cunts can only be sniffed by towkay class.So I disagree.

Actually smelling a cunt in the past was a 'suay'thing.Chinese men of our father times would like to avoid seeing a chee bye.So I think the bad smell of our girls cunts must be emitting through their dresses.

I never hear a mat or kelings calling their cunts smelly.Only us Chinese do.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u chinese????? What race or nationality is your wife????

i am saying since when will u hear chinese men talk among themselves hey i find african women hot man i got to date tthat indian gal!!!

It's always wah indians, damn dirty, even yourself u said ang mohs smelly.

i m chinese. my wife is korean.

yes, i dont hear chinese men wanting to find african girl or indian girl. malay girl can or not?:biggrin:

i agree that one cannot discount them before knowing and smelling them. but i smelled and i cannot take it. really cannot take it mah... smell exactly like this pussy-infected local chinese girl i once knew and had the unfortunate privilege of bringing her to a nice 4 star hotel at scotts road. no, my prick couldnt stand due to the smell...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i m chinese. my wife is korean.

yes, i dont hear chinese men wanting to find african girl or indian girl. malay girl can or not?:biggrin:

i agree that one cannot discount them before knowing and smelling them. but i smelled and i cannot take it. really cannot take it mah... smell exactly like this pussy-infected local chinese girl i once knew and had the unfortunate privilege of bringing her to a nice 4 star hotel at scotts road. no, my prick couldnt stand due to the smell...

It's a given that some chinese gals are whores and sluts and have smelly cunts.

Yet what mats are kelings like them??????

No pt defending these type of whores.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tried Indian Desi Gals...wow...fair skin, nice fat ass...

Does good BJ....

Back hole can do too...

Best is doggie style...piak piak...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bonking is a natural and intutive bodily function. Don't think too much. Don't torment yourself about other people's bonking preference.

Its basically their business who they want to spend their life with and I don't think they are looking for your personal endorsement.

Your insecurities are creating an inferiority complex in you. Its now an obsession. Get help.

Start bonking!:biggrin::biggrin: