• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Alvin Yeo MUST resign over that overcharged bill

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former MP Alvin Yeo dies aged 60 after two-year battle with cancer
Yeo was also the chairman and senior partner at law firm WongPartnership.
TODAY file photo
Published July 30, 2022

SINGAPORE — Former Member of Parliament (MP) Alvin Yeo died on Saturday (July 30), after a two-year battle with cancer. He was aged 60.
Yeo was first elected as an MP of Hong Kah Group Representation Constituency (GRC) in 2006. He was then part of Chua Chu Kang GRC from 2011 to 2015, before stepping down from politics.
He was also the chairman and senior partner at law firm WongPartnership.
Tributes from his former Parliamentary colleagues poured in on social media after news of his death broke on Saturday.
In a Facebook post, Marsiling-Yew Tee MP Alex Yam called Yeo a “giant in the legal fraternity", having been appointed Senior Counsel in 2000 at the age of 37, the youngest ever to be so appointed.
“While he towered over everyone with his height, he was gentle at heart, a big brother who guided and treated me with great kindness,” said Mr Yam, who was part of Chua Chu Kang GRC when he entered politics in 2011.
“I found out close to the end of 2020 that he was ill. He was undergoing treatment then and yet he remained positive, saying that he looked forward to meet up with a few of us in 2022 when he was fully recovered,” Mr Yam added.
Incumbent Chua Chu Kang GRC MP Low Yen Ling said Yeo “was like a big brother” to her when she first joined the GRC in 2011.
“Alvin was always very kind and encouraging. I often looked forward to listening to his thoughtful and insightful speeches in Parliament. His example as a caring MP and colleague would always stay fresh in my heart and mind,” said Ms Low, who is also Minister of State for the Ministry of Trade and Industry and Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth.
Former MP Yee Chia Hsing, who took over Yeo's ward after he stepped down, said Yeo was the “perfect gentleman” who was remembered fondly by residents.
"Rest in peace Alvin, you will be missed," Mr Yee wrote on Facebook.
Yeo is survived by his wife and their two children.
A good pappy dog is a dead pappy dog. Will Baey Yam Keng join him soon ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former MP Alvin Yeo dies aged 60 after two-year battle with cancer​

TODAY file photo
Published July 30, 2022

SINGAPORE — Former Member of Parliament (MP) Alvin Yeo died on Saturday (July 30), after a two-year battle with cancer. He was aged 60.
Yeo was first elected as an MP of Hong Kah Group Representation Constituency (GRC) in 2006. He was then part of Chua Chu Kang GRC from 2011 to 2015, before stepping down from politics.
He was also the chairman and senior partner at law firm WongPartnership.
Tributes from his former Parliamentary colleagues poured in on social media after news of his death broke on Saturday.
In a Facebook post, Marsiling-Yew Tee MP Alex Yam called Yeo a “giant in the legal fraternity", having been appointed Senior Counsel in 2000 at the age of 37, the youngest ever to be so appointed.
“While he towered over everyone with his height, he was gentle at heart, a big brother who guided and treated me with great kindness,” said Mr Yam, who was part of Chua Chu Kang GRC when he entered politics in 2011.
“I found out close to the end of 2020 that he was ill. He was undergoing treatment then and yet he remained positive, saying that he looked forward to meet up with a few of us in 2022 when he was fully recovered,” Mr Yam added.
Incumbent Chua Chu Kang GRC MP Low Yen Ling said Yeo “was like a big brother” to her when she first joined the GRC in 2011.
“Alvin was always very kind and encouraging. I often looked forward to listening to his thoughtful and insightful speeches in Parliament. His example as a caring MP and colleague would always stay fresh in my heart and mind,” said Ms Low, who is also Minister of State for the Ministry of Trade and Industry and Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth.
Former MP Yee Chia Hsing, who took over Yeo's ward after he stepped down, said Yeo was the “perfect gentleman” who was remembered fondly by residents.
"Rest in peace Alvin, you will be missed," Mr Yee wrote on Facebook.
Yeo is survived by his wife and their two children.

his bro also senior Lawyer.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we wait for the rest of his evil gang to die off as well. Law society president also cancered.

Love the Great Reset.