• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ah Loong Son so afraid

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

3 people holding up 'End Singapore-Israel arms trade' banner at Gardens by the Bay under probe​

image3_199.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/3...ael-arms-trade-banner-gardens-bay-under-probe

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Wong:
They die their buziness.
I am the new PM and I hack care you.

At least 33,634 Palestinians have been killed up until April 12 after Israel launched attacks in response to an incursion by Hamas on Oct 7, in which about 1,200 people were killed and 253 taken hostage.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never forget that Sinkieland is surrounded by 300 million Muslim brothers.
Will USA or Israel die for Sinkies?
Think.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like UN Secgen said, Oct 7th didn't happen in a vacuum.
For sinkie retards that cannot get what that means, it means Oct7th was in response to Palestinian having the right to resist their occupiers killing them faily for the last 70 years.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how my old man, Old Fart Lee and mama, Kwa Ug Lee raised us, so now we whack each other.
lol

Singapore Leader’s Younger Siblings Say They Are Concerned About ‘Big Brother’​

Read the whole stolee here

https://time.com/4817649/singapore-lee-hsien-loong-siblings/

(SINGAPORE) — Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s younger brother and sister said on Wednesday that they have lost confidence in the nation’s leader and fear “the use of the organs of the state against us.”

“We are concerned that the system has few checks and balances to prevent the abuse of government. We feel big brother omnipresent,” Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang said in a joint news release and an accompanying longer statement issued at 2 a.m. Singapore time on Wednesday.

As a result, Lee Hsien Yang, and his wife Suet Fern, would be leaving Singapore. “I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” he said.

Lee Hsien Yang told Reuters he still remained in Singapore as of early Wednesday morning but said he was planning to leave “for the foreseeable future.” He is a businessman and is currently the chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

The siblings provided no specific evidence of action by the Singapore government against them. Reuters was unable to independently verify the accusations.

In a statement, the prime minister denied the allegations made by his siblings, and said he was very disappointed that they have chosen to publicize private family matters.At the heart of the family dispute is the future of the house in which their father, Lee Kuan Yew, lived for most of his life. He was the first Prime Minister of Singapore and ruled the country for three decades.

At the heart of the family dispute is the future of the house in which their father, Lee Kuan Yew, lived for most of his life. He was the first Prime Minister of Singapore and ruled the country for three decades.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how my old man, Old Fart Lee and mama, Kwa Ug Lee raised us, so now we whack each other.
lol

Singapore Leader’s Younger Siblings Say They Are Concerned About ‘Big Brother’​

Read the whole stolee here

https://time.com/4817649/singapore-lee-hsien-loong-siblings/

(SINGAPORE) — Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s younger brother and sister said on Wednesday that they have lost confidence in the nation’s leader and fear “the use of the organs of the state against us.”

“We are concerned that the system has few checks and balances to prevent the abuse of government. We feel big brother omnipresent,” Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang said in a joint news release and an accompanying longer statement issued at 2 a.m. Singapore time on Wednesday.

As a result, Lee Hsien Yang, and his wife Suet Fern, would be leaving Singapore. “I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” he said.

Lee Hsien Yang told Reuters he still remained in Singapore as of early Wednesday morning but said he was planning to leave “for the foreseeable future.” He is a businessman and is currently the chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

The siblings provided no specific evidence of action by the Singapore government against them. Reuters was unable to independently verify the accusations.

In a statement, the prime minister denied the allegations made by his siblings, and said he was very disappointed that they have chosen to publicize private family matters.At the heart of the family dispute is the future of the house in which their father, Lee Kuan Yew, lived for most of his life. He was the first Prime Minister of Singapore and ruled the country for three decades.

At the heart of the family dispute is the future of the house in which their father, Lee Kuan Yew, lived for most of his life. He was the first Prime Minister of Singapore and ruled the country for three decades.
Wayang continue ....