• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Kinana?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for putting your hands up but I just felt that it is not right. I know it was irritating and I looked at his other posts and they seem quite ok. Obviously he is on PAP side.

We seem to tolerate clones that closely mirror nicks to irritate and we even made the resident forum racist a mod and what he did pales in comparison. I could be the minority here. I hope not.

Mods should come from a cross section of the population and that includes racists, perverts and loonies. :smile:

I am glad that we agree on the classification.

I frown on such disrespect towards our esteemed Moderator Jah_rastafar_I the Dumbfuck!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am kind of reminded of a story i heard from this taxi driver. He had an argument with a difficult Indian FT SQ stewardess passenger. He said he was left speechless when she threw at him,"You are only a taxi driver!"