• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Would You Choose To Marry: Pei Ling or Nicole?

Who Would You Choose To Marry: Pei Ling or Nicole?

• Total voters

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the choice is clear, even for you retarded Opposition dogs. All men in their right mind would choose to marry Pei Ling over Nicole!

Pei Ling is super cute, petite, beautiful and has those doe eyes that can make one lose control. She must be the type who would be a obedient wife to her husband *wink* *wink* Her husband is one lucky bastard! Just thinking about her makes me drool:wink: And Pei Ling has good exquisite taste! Pei Ling and her hubby go on expensive holidays to the finest places in Earth, dine at the finest restaurants and shop at high end shopping areas.

Nicole on the other hand looks like a butt ugly tranny, has a big butt and she is big boned. And she will be the type who will debate with you over boring Woman Rights, Democracy, Environmental issues before going to sleep..yawn....who really gives a flying fuck anyway! And her poor boyfriend would have to accompany her to serve poor dirty smelly old peasants and clean their toilets or something. What a bummber! I really pity her boyfriend, think he will dump her soon.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 3 categories of people will choose Nicole:

1. Lesbians
2. The Blind
3. The retarded

Which one do you beling to??

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually find Pei Ling cuter and chio-er. I will tie her up and rape/fuck that bitch every day. Yeah baby!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 3 categories of people will choose Nicole:

1. Lesbians
2. The Blind
3. The retarded

Which one do you beling to??

None of the above. After Irene Ng, you are the best arse I love to shaft my steaming hard cock into.:mad: Seriously, I hope your arse is lubricating as I speak!:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually find Pei Ling cuter and chio-er. I will tie her up and rape/fuck that bitch every day. Yeah baby! I will not touch butt ugly Nicole even with a 100 foot pole!

Yes, I agree with you, the sight of Nicole from a 100 metres away would send most guys running away in fear!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

We have already known you are retarded since day one! Don't have to keep repeating. Stop spamming the forum:oIo::oIo:

You've hurt my feelings Clit! and I've kept the secret about your lubricating arse since August 2008!:(

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take PL first then NS as mistress and let PL knows purposely then dump her

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Stop dreaming, you are just a poor dirty peasant. You monthly salary can't even buy Pei Ling a Kate Spade bag!:mad::mad: You should stick to screwing old Indon maids!:oIo::oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I choose neither. TPL is the typical local girl who needs high maintenance

NS reflects the other bad part of SG local girls argumentative assertive and dominating. She would make a good worker but not my idea of a good wife

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I choose neither. TPL is the typical local girl who needs high maintenance

NS reflects the other bad part of SG local girls argumentative assertive and dominating. She would make a good worker but not my idea of a good wife

Yes i definitely agree. All men in their right mind will choose beautiful Pei Ling but because of her sophisticated tastes, local peasants cannot afford to get her, except for her high-flying hubby and other elites. Nicole may be younger than Pei Ling but she butt ugly and she dresses like a auntie and she has bad taste.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 is the KING of RETARDED MORON GAY DOG in Sammyboy forum !!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck! :mad: A lesbain, 2 homosexuals and 3 retards have voted for Nicole. This forum is teeming with low lives!:oIo::oIo:

View Poll Results: Who Would You Choose To Marry: Pei Ling or Nicole?Voters 10. You have already voted on this poll
Pei Ling 4 40.00%
Nicole 6 60.00%

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
I probably choose Clinton666 as she seems to have the best sense of humour and may be the most orally talented and rapacious

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are Desmond (if your wife is unable to cook, there's no point. You must choose a wife who is able to do things for you) Choo in disguise!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer tall gals with nice long legs.
So is Nicole for me.
More f-able in bed.:biggrin:

You moroninc dumbass :oIo:

You belonged to 'Cover the facem bomb the base' species! Pei Ling is way way more attractive, she has the CFM look!