• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who would denounce Sinkiezenship and back 母国中国?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiezen in shitland hv to do NSF is killing Singapore... not worthy of defense.....

Who wld like ro return to 母国中国?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is China won't give you sinkees passport!

if you fulfilled a list of not so simple requirements, at the very most you can get a card 华侨卡.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn funny, when growing up most of my frens and I were very loyal to our Country Spore. But over the yrs tis fucking PAP made each and every one of us hated tis CUNTRY. Well done PAP.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn funny, when growing up most of my frens and I were very loyal to our Country Spore. But over the yrs tis fucking PAP made each and every one of us hated tis CUNTRY. Well done PAP.

See which race rule the country lah. 80% ceena. Before now they dont like Malays. Now they dont like pinoy, malays, indians, etc. So u tell me who hated who? Who cant work with who?:whistling: