• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will get sued this time round???

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come in and predict who will get sued after the election this time round. My money is on Goh Meng Seng and someone from SDP

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My money is on Barcelona to win (that's easy peasy) and Valencia to beat Los Blancos or draw which is not impossible which can go either way. :p

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come in and predict who will get sued after the election this time round. My money is on Goh Meng Seng and someone from SDP

Focus on national issue and don't do character attack, the vote will certainly cast for you safely regardless of PAP dirty tricks.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as voters denied PAP total control of Parliment, and Oppos take over AMK and TP GRC, and when PAP is finish without the Lees nothing to sue about.

When Hillview Estate let PAP won and look at what they can do to the voters - bull dozed the estate and dispersed the voters. If voters still keep Ling I thik Hillview still exist today.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop imagining things

The Lees have done a lot of good for Singapore

They have fucked some people but in general, they put forth a good system for the smart and driven.

Stupid and lazy people should just go commit suicide.

As long as voters denied PAP total control of Parliment, and Oppos take over AMK and TP GRC, and when PAP is finish without the Lees nothing to sue about.

When Hillview Estate let PAP won and look at what they can do to the voters - bull dozed the estate and dispersed the voters. If voters still keep Ling I thik Hillview still exist today.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop imagining things

They have fucked some people but in general, they put forth a good system for the smart and driven.

Son, Sorry for the stink that permeates when you are around. You were born like that. Blame me for being an arse aficionado! But your mum loved it!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope no one get sue. PAP just small minded like children.
In every election almost all country around the world opposition and rulling party will speak bad about the others party. Just let it go whose ever win. Is a election period where no government. Why want to sue?
Even in USA election both party also bad mouth each other. But after election they will forget it.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope no one get sue. PAP just small minded like children.
In every election almost all country around the world opposition and rulling party will speak bad about the others party. Just let it go whose ever win. Is a election period where no government. Why want to sue?
Even in USA election both party also bad mouth each other. But after election they will forget it.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop imagining things

HEY Asshole ivebert ...When r u commiting suicide???:oIo:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop imagining things

How dare you accuse Lim Boon Heng, Goh CT, Jayakumar, LKY & other holders of golden parking lot! They may be paid super remunerations but each n everyone still do work normal beings are not capable of.....!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: