• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will die first, The Thai King or sinkie Lee Kuan Yew

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a close race!
Most probably photo finish!
And most probably LKY will win by a hair width! Or a snort trickle!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular belief the younger one eyed thai Demigod is not even sick but stays in hospital as a political ploy.
Lky on the other hand pretends to be healthier than he really is....also as a political ploy.
So my bet on lky to go first.
Since on the subject of Thailand....I think a fairer contest will be between Prem and lky....both of the same age.

How about a quartet bet...throw in DR.M...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai King can unite a nation while the sight of old fart divides a nation.

There's nothing to compare.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai King can unite a nation while the sight of old fart divides a nation.

There's nothing to compare.

I go to Thailand and I see the king's posters and calenders and souvenirs everywhere.

Even a simple rural vilage kopitiam has them.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The king wants to make sure Thaksin is OUT before he dies or else his useless playboy son will be thumbed by Thaksin who might return as king again as KING Thakin 5 generations ago be for general Chakri de-throned him (another Taksin.. a Teochew guy...)

Yes, that is actually the biggest fear of the current demonstrators. If King dies, Son becomes King, Thug Sin returns as the power behind the throne.
The latter helped him tremendously during the Prince's difficult times. That is why the current demonstrations is a do or die affair for everyone.
Thug Sin meantime, resting in Sentosa Cove, where rumour has it that he's got a place there.

calebc

Let's turn this around lah....LKY die first of Mahathir die first? fairer...both an ex-prime minister and both have bloods on their hands...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Permanent 2 days per year after he goes to hell.
His birthdate and his death date. Machiam North Korean great leader.

how can 2 days of holiday match the stature of this man? i propose 6 months of holiday to mark his birth starting September to February, coupled with another 6 months of holiday to mark his passing starting from March to August. steady bo?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's turn this around lah....LKY die first of Mahathir die first? fairer...both an ex-prime minister and both have bloods on their hands...

Mahathir may have a loud mouth but he's certainly less of a vile cretin than LKY.

Mahathir didn't lock up Chia Thye Poh for donkey years, or sue opposition politicians to bankruptcy.