• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHO will be WP's next SECRET WEAPON in next Erection?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As CSM said, 'I am not the secret weapon. The people and their votes are the "secret" weapon.'

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
The weapon will not be a secret one if anyone can tell you who he or she is going to be.

Honestly, I think WP does not need secret weapon. They need more firepower.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The weapon will not be a secret one if anyone can tell you who he or she is going to be.

Honestly, I think WP does not need secret weapon. They need more firepower.

They need to get more people into Parliament to get more firepower..

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
its still better than those whom spoke up forcefully and yet get nowhere near parliment, and in that case, no hope.

Even if WP were to double their strength in Parleement to a dozen or so, they will still be quiet as before. Their hopeless record speaks for themselves.

Rather have ONE or two who can actively speak up for us and the SDP has shown the way even when they are not in parleement yet! My hope is on the SDP or Philip Jeyaratnam to be that active voice.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if WP were to double their strength in Parleement to a dozen or so, they will still be quiet as before. Their hopeless record speaks for themselves.

Rather have ONE or two who can actively speak up for us and the SDP has shown the way even when they are not in parleement yet! My hope is on the SDP or Philip Jeyaratnam to be that active voice.

Rubbish. For the last one year, WP has spoken on housing and immigration, overcrowded transport, education, death penalty, ombudsman, data protection, energy, edusave, welfare, consumer rights etc.

SDP spoke on the major issues of housing, healthcare (in the form of papers), education, Malay issues, human rights. Total them up and SDP's scope is much narrow. Their website has a lot of new articles but it's mostly boasting and talking about themselves and what they have done.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone who think that with one or two very vocal oppo MP can make a lot of noise is plain naive.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro tanWP, you are only ONE man sounding the drum for WP. The feelings on the ground do not support your strenuous protestations.

hello bro, I am not the only one saying the WP is too quiet. Are you reading the ground? Or you prefer to be like the papzis? Ignore the signs and keep the pretense? WP vs SDP? SDP wins hands down!

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go to show how easily even anti-government individuals can still be conned by our mass media by staying silent about the opposition's speeches in parliament, when in fact the opposition has been very active if one actually look at the parliamentary transcripts.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who think that with one or two very vocal oppo MP can make a lot of noise is plain naive.

Bro we have six elected oppo MPs. Do you hear anyone of their vocals for the locals? One thousand quiet mice are useless against a very vocal lion!

We need more lions such as JBJ or Francis Seow.

Too many timid ones like LTK or the Sylvia Lees are not going to make any difference. These pseudo oppos shiver and become tongue tight when challenged!

You are right, these are useless ones and plain naive to keep voting them. Just get a lion in the mould of JBJ would do.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro tanWP, you are only ONE man sounding the drum for WP. The feelings on the ground do not support your strenuous protestations.

hello bro, I am not the only one saying the WP is too quiet. Are you reading the ground? Or you prefer to be like the papzis? Ignore the signs and keep the pretense? WP vs SDP? SDP wins hands down!

What ground are you reading? The pro-SDP ones that is pleasing to your ear?

I know from our last discussion that you hate facts but facts are facts. Go compile the list of topics that each party has bring up and compare.

There are also many people who say SDP approach is out of touch. Has SDP listened? Has SDP changed? If not are they like PAP also?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go to show how easily even anti-government individuals can still be conned by our mass media by staying silent about the opposition's speeches in parliament, when in fact the opposition has been very active if one actually look at the parliamentary transcripts.

They all seem to be in the SDP camp.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ground are you reading? The pro-SDP ones that is pleasing to your ear?

I know from our last discussion that you hate facts but facts are facts. Go compile the list of topics that each party has bring up and compare.

There are also many people who say SDP approach is out of touch. Has SDP listened? Has SDP changed? If not are they like PAP also?

Shall we agree on the grounds then? TOC, Sammyboys, TRE, Yahoo News? Please feel free to add more if you so wish.

I am for the facts and reality. Your call...