• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Will Attend WP's Mass Rally?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not to worry for PAP. NTUC will galvanise their many porlumpar members and ferry them to rally sites. Some grassroot porlumpars will even arrange for senior citizens to attend PAP rallies by offering free food and drinks. Transport included. That's how pathetic they are.

i heard got lucky draw to win medical welfare packages in JB hospital .

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I and a frn will be there to support WP too!! But this year, I will hope to attend SPP and NSP rallys.
!&!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best if we can have pasar malam, Tikam Tikam game, magic show, open air dinner, etc.

that will be cool ...including bartop dancing and a booth for betting on the winners ....not forgetting inviting overseas singers to sing on stage ..there must be also a place for religious voters to burn paper money to pray hard for their supporting teams ..

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it is more better than Malaysia Cup days. But the problem is when you are not voting for WP, then it give a false impression that WP will be getting the vote.

This has been happening for the past few elections.

Those attend 80% will vote for opposition base on my own calculation. Many from others part of Singapore also attend the rally because more fun than PAP rally.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got a lot of ISD and CID, i think they will be taking video. those policeman in uniform mostly reservist. i think the Ang Chia (soc) will be around the corner.

Last time I go no security check. But many police around (staff and reservist also have). Many also laugh when heard what WP comment.
There also many spy/plain clothe police around from the way they look and also many taking video from few angle maybe to provide any proof if any of the WP member speak @#$% about LHL/LKY.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Newbie readers should go google and see how huge the crowd had grown to during the Rally held in the open field at Hougang Ave 7 many many years ago!

So much so gov had to designate Hougang Stadium to limit the ever growing crowd!!!

the open field at HG ave 7 long gone liao. Now 2 condos sitting at the original site. I still remember going there to listen to JBJ speech. The whole field was muddy but the crowds keep coming. That time i only secondary student, going there with my father who cannot a word of english. In fact, many in the crowds were teochew ah peks yet they roared with applause when JBJ stand up to the microphone. So the concept of HG voted for LTK because LTK a teochew kia was incorrect. Most of the residents of HG were screw by PAP during the forced resettlement of the punggol kampongs. That the real reason why WP support is so strong in HG(included Chengsan) areas as a whole.

i am surprise u think the pap so good will let WP hold rallies in HG stadium. those pap farkers will choose the most muddy open field for WP. i can already guess the location liao. The open field at the junction of HG ave 4 and upper serangoon will be a good guess. The field behind the Naung Court are not well maintain by the national park. I know as i used to play football there as a kid. It can be muddy in the rainy season like now. While it a good central location but the condition of it is very jialat. So if really there, please wear proper footwear and remember to spray some insert repellant b4 heading there. Food and drinks optional as there will be mobile vendors at oppostion rallies catering to the huge crowds. In fact only at opposition rallies can u see food vendors.

pap will keep the HG stadium for themselves or claim the stadium only for the sleague matches only. Another location pap will use is the open field in the heart of HG ave 5, where most of the residents stay. It is near blk 363, the field normally use for ghost month geitai. This location was reserved for eric low last eRection. The farker eric purposely put a geitai and fun & games over there on the same timing as WP rally in the vain effort to draw the crowds from attending the WP rally. Of course only some cheapo aunties and children attend only. One of farker eric rally cancelled because only a few ppl went to listen to his rally.

will WP able to hold rally in serangoon stadium? i was there in GE2006. After work, alight in NEL serangoon and brought KFC at the coffeeshop and walk there. Luckily i was there before 7pm so the stadium was only half full. KNN by 8pm, the stadium was closed by the security forces as the stadium was fill to the brim. crowds were force to stand outside the stadium to listen to the WP candidates' speech. i only able to reach home after 11pm on that night.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
will WP able to hold rally in serangoon stadium? i was there in GE2006. After work, alight in NEL serangoon and brought KFC at the coffeeshop and walk there. Luckily i was there before 7pm so the stadium was only half full. KNN by 8pm, the stadium was closed by the security forces as the stadium was fill to the brim. crowds were force to stand outside the stadium to listen to the WP candidates' speech. i only able to reach home after 11pm on that night.

I was there too, luckily i was there at 7.30 pm so could still go in. Went home before 11 pm since my home is only 25 mins walk from SG stadium. WP FTW! :biggrin:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on la...with those policies u will not be surprised even ISD and CID officers also du lan deep inside their hearts...u also not surprised some of them enjoyed the speeches and their hearts also beating with the Workers' Party!!!:p:biggrin:

got a lot of ISD and CID, i think they will be taking video. those policeman in uniform mostly reservist. i think the Ang Chia (soc) will be around the corner.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP should also engage Liu Ling Ling to organise a Save-Japan Fund-Raising Concert....also can get Kit Chan to sing 'Home'....a Home is not a Home without somebody to voice out our grievances!!!

that will be cool ...including bartop dancing and a booth for betting on the winners ....not forgetting inviting overseas singers to sing on stage ..there must be also a place for religious voters to burn paper money to pray hard for their supporting teams ..

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP can hold at all the stadiums for all we care but at most only filled up 10% and by their grassroots and aunties which are going there to learn line dance lan lan drag in and listen. Opposition parties can hold at any place and we will make sure the traffic police have to close the roads

Last edited:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time we should interview and video those aunties secretly with our iPhone of how they feel attending those PAP rallies and ask them if they go there on their own will and accord then upload to YouTube!

PAP can hold at all the stadiums for all we care but at most only filled up 10% and by their grassroots and aunties which are going there to learn line dance lan lan drag in and listen. Opposition parties can hold at any place and we will make sure the traffic police have to close the roads

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP should also engage Liu Ling Ling to organise a Save-Japan Fund-Raising Concert....also can get Kit Chan to sing 'Home'....a Home is not a Home without somebody to voice out our grievances!!!

Taiwan political parties use "very drama" music to stir up crowds emotions to the max during election rallies. imo worth a try.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taiwan political parties use "very drama" music to stir up crowds emotions to the max during election rallies. imo worth a try.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BdOHPmaD5mE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>