• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says there is no God's miracle?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
After running out of battery, it came back alive again!! Hallelujah!

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Hope rises as more pings detected
Christian Science Monitor

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Australian official is "optimistic" the wreckage of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will soon be found. A data analysis of the signals heard Saturday determined they were coming from a plane's flight data recorder.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
After running out of battery, it came back alive again!! Hallelujah!

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Hope rises as more pings detected
Christian Science Monitor

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Australian official is "optimistic" the wreckage of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will soon be found. A data analysis of the signals heard Saturday determined they were coming from a plane's flight data recorder.

Who said the battery had died? I have been watching the press conferences hosted by Houston and never once he mentioned that the batteries had died out. All he and the other experts had said was that the signal strength of the black box was getting weaker in line with the 30-day life of the battery and that the direction the signal travelled was affected by the silt, temperature and the underwater conditions.

BTW, if you believe your god had the power to remotely charge the battery, can you ask him why he lacked the power to stop the plane from coming to grief?

If anybody from the entombed plane is pulled out alive, I will call it a miracle and convert to a religion. If this does not happen are you prepared to denounce your religion and become an atheist? Will you accept my challenge?