• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who says Msia govt is lousy? Can attract Rm2b investment from Toyota

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not ? Cars from Borneo motor is from Thailand. We didn't complain the build quality is low.

Yes why not. Thailand is much better than Indonesia which Toyota also got car plants.
Soon the even the Camry model is going to be made in Thailand too.....plants shifting from Australia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Jap are not stupid to go to Malaysia to use Mat labour.

The Jap will use more plastic technologies to built their Jap cars that don't require talented nation to run production.

the lazy and stupid Mudlaysian nation fits their objectives.

I saw a Toyota video before that showed their production is all automatic from pressing the metal to spraying the paint after assembly. The video even said can make different car models at the same time on the same belt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes don't know whether to believe entirely all the bad things the Malaysians talk about their government. Relatives across the causeway will curse and swear at the govt but they enjoy the place, make money and live in relative comfort ( landed houses) with japanese or continental cars and look down on their own national car ( only natives will buy they said ). They talked about how good Spore is but when experienced about the exorbitant cost of living and strict regulations, they will say their country is much better.

It is only later that they divulged that they just dislike the special privileges granted to the natives. They said the natives are lazy and their taxes should not be used to fed up them. They also said the natives and natives in power are not intelligent and they dunno how to make money like Spore. It is contradictory that they dislike Spore for its high cost of living yet they want their country to copy Singapore. And when they copy Spore GST, they cannot take it anymore. The cousin admit he is selfish to think like this but thats life.

Yeah I see Msia govt implement one GST also so cham with so much resistance and complaints from the people. Spore govt has it easy all this while from implementing GST to handling criminals that are not as vicious as those in Msia. I don't know why people don't self reflect on themselves like crime but blame their govt for everything. I think you can safely discount at least 50% of all the bad things the mudlanders talk about their govt. Like you said I can see the mudlanders minorities are living a pretty good life in Msia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst lot are those JiuHuKia Sprs. Enjoy both worlds. Badmouth their own Malaysian garment and yet afraid to give up their blue IC and passport! Earned S$ dollars and buy several properties at Malaysia. Instead of thanking the garment for the weakening M$, they condemned their own garment for rising costs (cos of the weakening M$) and yet this particular lot spent like king in Msia.

SPRs singing praises for MIW garment for giving them jobs. Blame we locals for not appreciating MIW as latter practise "meritocracy". So much talk and praises and yet remain as SPRs. "Patriotic" indeed..:rolleyes:

These hypocrites are always condemning their govt yet cheering whenever the ringgit falls as they keep large portion of their money in SGD and know their spending power is actually increasing.