• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says "kick out Foreign Trash"?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
China TV host sparks debate with 'foreign trash' tirade

A well-known state television presenter's call for China to kick out "foreign trash" and two highly publicised incidents of bad behaviour by visitors have set off a heated debate on foreigners in China.

The vitriolic comments posted online by Yang Rui, who presents a daily talk show in English on the state-run China Central Television network, have channelled into a growing controversy playing out on China's popular microblogs.

Rest of story :
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-tv-host-sparks-debate-095608177.html

It appears that some PRCs citizens have similar genes with those brothers in this forum. Yes?

It could also be the PRCs are learning from brothers in this forum?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China TV host sparks debate with 'foreign trash' tirade

A well-known state television presenter's call for China to kick out "foreign trash" and two highly publicised incidents of bad behaviour by visitors have set off a heated debate on foreigners in China.

The vitriolic comments posted online by Yang Rui, who presents a daily talk show in English on the state-run China Central Television network, have channelled into a growing controversy playing out on China's popular microblogs.

Rest of story :
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-tv-host-sparks-debate-095608177.html

It appears that some PRCs citizens have similar genes with those brothers in this forum. Yes?

It could also be the PRCs are learning from brothers in this forum?

Your father me says so. Lim Beh khong eh! :oIo: Who are your brothers here anyway? :rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should love foreign talents more than we love our own people, period.

Oei Samleong, where are my +100 points and 2 x $5 NTUC vouchers now that i have fallen in line with your political stance?

:oIo: