• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who likes this position?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes brother! This is my favourite position. Sibey song one. The hand grab the girls butt cheek while both of you are grinding each other. Song lah :biggrin:

Very well......Then i christen you the WrapAroundEnforcer.....

wah lan eh, damm sat ki name man......not just any enforcer hor.....

LOL

:smile:

Last edited:

MasticSpaggot

Alfrescian
Loyal
an-DancingGirlsWall.gif

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not help that my little brother does not bend upwards. I believe it would be easier if it was. My PRC gf used to tell her how her ex bf would seduced her from behind and fuck her straight :(

6 oclock guy spotted... I remember we had hilarious discussions during school days on 6 oclock vs 12 oclock dick position