• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is worser to offend? sdp or pap?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it's safer to offend the paps than sdp in this forum

sdp is made up of resentful, petty and vengeful lesser mortals. offend them and they will pinpoint you for collectively flaming.

you offend the paps, again the sdppies would appear and add in more nonsense to enhance your posting.

now that's credibility at least it seems to the sdp like they are really winning in a cyberforum.

in real life, they are losers waiting to be fined, jailed or both.:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hence do not be like me and be a big real fool to offend SDP. trust them wholeheartedly even if it means drowning into a nearby big longkang.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, just infract him + don't reply to his post, the pig will slowly roast to death...LOL

Will consider your advice too...

hahaha! someone doesn't know how to use IGNORE. what a sorry loser!!

funny, u tail and stalk every of my postings.:rolleyes:

so i guess, it's confirmed:

OFFENDING SDP LESSER MORTALS IS REALLY A SIN!! LOL!!:biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE class=tborder id=post208641 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD noWrap>leetahbar
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_208641", true); </SCRIPT>
Alfrescian (S)
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2008
Infractions: 0/48 (142)
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>My Reputation:</LEGEND>Points: 182 / Power: 45
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</FIELDSET>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_208641><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
who is worser to offend? sdp or pap?

Correct answer is : Leetahbar
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the root cause of this obsessive compulsive derangement has nothing to do with any political parties. it has a lot to do with unrequited love. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. however, hell gets abandoned quickly (by the devil) when an abandoned suitor (a.k.a. loser) showeth up. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u ve just exposed your typical HYPOCRISY, ngejay:rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWu
Your arsehole fluttered or farted Singabagus aka Singforever? Hey one more post and I can play the banning game liao! Want me to copy and paste this post over to 3in1kopitiam or not?