• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Tonychat?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well...thanks for the many PMs.

just one last question, is Tonychat married with kids?

need to submit report on this too..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am married to an Australian and now already 5 kids.
Need anymore information about me? I can give it to you here..
Need to know what is my favourite colour underwear?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That poor fuck where got money to get married?

His lovers are those thai black chicken that he goes there to fuck them regularly while giving them pocket money.

Fucker is an unwanted loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That poor fuck where got money to get married?

His lovers are those thai black chicken that he goes there to fuck them regularly while giving them pocket money.

Fucker is an unwanted loser.

Unlike you who earn money selling your mother's phua Chee buy.. U really have a good life and thanks to your mother's phua Chee buy serving your PAP master well.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unlike you who earn money selling your mother's phua Chee buy.. U really have a good life and thanks to your mother's phua Chee buy serving your PAP master well.

Dear all, please pardon Tonychat for all the bad language.

This is how his parents brought him up.

He assume that everyones mother is like his mother.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been asked by my higher up to dig out the details of this guy. Anyone can assist?
Please PM me.

All information will be kept confidential and secure.

Anymore information u wanna know? Why ask other people to give you My info.. I am the best person to give it to u.. Are PAPib that stupid?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Test your memory.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands - which nick cited this before?

What does this statement mean and to which profession does it relate? :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am married to an Australian and now already 5 kids.
Need anymore information about me? I can give it to you here..
Need to know what is my favourite colour underwear?

Tonychat pls don't bullshit,ur not leongsam.ur wife is a post op trannie from Thailand that sucks black dicks for 5.she's about as Australian as a PRC hooker on visitors visa.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course you are the most successful, who can beat you in selling your mother's phua Chee buy to your PAP master. Your earnings must be in millions.. Pls go and check how sore is your mother's phua Chee buy by being a good son.

Dear all, please pardon our jiu hu kia Tonychat as he spends his childhood in that kind of environment in jiu hu.

As such he assumes that every mothers are same same as his mother