• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this 变态 Samster? Better Come in and Admit!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... I only fuck your mother because she begs me to fuck her because commiecunts like you want to sell her to CCP sex slave gangs serving your mast Xi. Now your wife and daughter also beg me to fuck them as traitor commieucnts like you only know how to sell your women to CCP rapist gangs. LOL!...
Go to my thread.... cheebye kia u...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was @ginfreely intentionally showing her panty to him?
At least she is better than that rotten diseased slut @ginfreely
Can @ginfreely be a prostitute in Rome? How much will she fetch?
Your customer? How much he paid you for your services?
He is handsome. Is he your customer too?
Tsk tsk tsk you Mark Andrew Yeo chicken descendant chicken coward criminal bully want to bully me attack me want to win go to my Facebook and ask and comment to win okay? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knocking on your ceiling now?
You wearing bra and underwear now?
Did you finger and then lick your juice?
Did you wash your vagina tonight?
You hear8ng dogs bark8ng now?
You have been masturbating?
Your fingers feel sticky now?
You do 69 in your Facebook videos?
Did @ginfreely go to Ukraine to volunteer her services?
Which is is @ginfreely who isn't wearing underwear?
Your Facebook has nude pictures of yourself?
I am actually your Tapestry neighbour. You love the smell of my shoes?
Will you dream of being ravished tonight?
YOU Mark Yeo, Jeremy Quek, or ah Meng or nightsafari clone go ask all your cb Cantonese hakka chicken mother. Want to win go to my Facebook to spam to ask and comment to win. YOU LOSER Chicken descendant chicken coward criminal bully. Pui!View attachment 147443View attachment 147444

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman who is not well-fucked is a troublemaker. If it's not violent outbursts, it will be passive-aggressive antics like this woman.

KNN

Oh, Yes, we have a fcuking ""Mother of All Bitches"" here who must claim and
insist she is a Bergin.

ActuaLee a Bergin is the most Pathetic cunt, never have a prick and that
sexual encounter.

Such a pathetic LOSER in life.