• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is the present LEONGSAM?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it seems that the new leongsam is pro-SDP and ardent chee soon juan's supporter. in the old sbf kopitiam, he was more bent towards pro-PAP. so who's the new LEONGSAM here?

if this forum is all about FREEDOM OF SPEECH and sharing of opinions, shouldn't the host display neutrality? taking either sides, being more outspoken and defending vehemently about one side does confuse many posters here who might be suspicious that this is now a pro-SDP forum, or a pro PAP or whatever.

SDP already has their own inhouse website. praises and support for them should be gladfully welcomed there. over here, it's kopitiam. the host's job is to serve us kopi and not involved in defensive argument or swaying the argument to one side.

well, it's teh-C siew dai for me....or tea with cream n less sugar. and enjoy that pengan roti (grilleded bread) with generous thick butter and kaya will u all. cheerio!:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it seems that the new leongsam is pro-SDP and ardent chee soon juan's supporter. in the old sbf kopitiam, he was more bent towards pro-PAP. so who's the new LEONGSAM here?

Leongsam is an internet moniker. Tell me who you want me to be and I'll happily oblige.

If you prefer the pro PAP persona, I'm quite ready to promote some Pappy agendas. I'm good debating from either side of the fence.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one seems to polite.. last time one very sarcastic..

last time one also more witty..:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam is an internet moniker. Tell me who you want me to be and I'll happily oblige.

If you prefer the pro PAP persona, I'm quite ready to promote some Pappy agendas. I'm good debating from either side of the fence.

be neutral. if be yourself, then just say so.:wink:

JPMorgan8888

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point, getting the crowd here is leongsam's priority. He will switch to which ever personality to achieve that. That's the business side of his moniker.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point, getting the crowd here is leongsam's priority. He will switch to which ever personality to achieve that. That's the business side of his moniker.

not suprising. many are still waiting at the sideline as GUESTS instead of logging in as MEMBERS.

those notorious ones who are not here might already be here. ohoh...!! i m seriously being watched!!:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
be neutral. if be yourself, then just say so.:wink:

I am neutral. I love ALL the Singapore political parties. I think they ALL have great policies and ALL of them are capable of doing wonderful things for the country.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.php

Why your points so high? But power so low?

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing this Leongsam is probably the same Leongsam who runs the Sex forum, it would be in keeping if this coffeeshop is run along the lines of the ONE at corner of Lorong 23 and Geylang Rd.

Got kopi, teh see, Tiger and pussy.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am neutral. I love ALL the Singapore political parties. I think they ALL have great policies and ALL of them are capable of doing wonderful things for the country.

well, just see at the democratic losers kpkb here...behind your back:eek:
toolanliao
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Aug 2008
Infractions: 0/1 (3)
My Reputation:Points: 23 / Power: 1

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=20707

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMorgan8888

not suprising. many are still waiting at the sideline as GUESTS instead of logging in as MEMBERS.

those notorious ones who are not here might already be here. ohoh...!! i m seriously being watched!!

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

sonic

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Leongsam is to contest for one of the single seat as an independent candidate, odds are high that he could win it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Leongsam is to contest for one of the single seat as an independent candidate, odds are high that he could win it.

eh...he got supports of the geylang denizens who got lots of supports from rich ah peks who got supports from multiple wifeys (and grown up children) and gfs and of course some local chickens too.

it's a chain of reaction. leongsam sure will win if he stands for erection in geylang province.:biggrin:

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think he can win Geylang with his hands down, but the Government will also make sure he loses until his pants down. :smile: :biggrin: