• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is still unemployed here?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over 1,000 Sentosa and HarbourFront jobs at career fair

Channel NewsAsia Singapore News 49min

The Sentosa HarbourFront Business Association (SHBA) held its first career fair at the ITE College West on Friday. More than 1,000 job openings were available at the one-day event, and the Association expects the number to grow.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting a job in SG is way easy. Started looking for a job in Feb, send out around 30 resumes, got 10 interviews and 5 offers within a month. This year pay increase 20% thanks to job switch. Contrary to popular belief, majority of HR I encountered are locals. One of the company that offered me a job had an FT HR manager cant find any evidence of the bullshit story I keep reading in here about pro FT and local discrimination

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting a job in SG is way easy. Started looking for a job in Feb, send out around 30 resumes, got 10 interviews and 5 offers within a month. This year pay increase 20% thanks to job switch. Contrary to popular belief, majority of HR I encountered are locals. One of the company that offered me a job had an FT HR manager cant find any evidence of the bullshit story I keep reading in here about pro FT and local discrimination

Which story book did u copy the above from?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which company har? Me unemployed for 4 years liaoz. Me very hardworking one. Por Boss Lampar is one of my forte. Your company don't hire me is your company loss, ok?

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmmm your account may well be true but its not nice to say others bullshit.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi so which company, can I go and interview?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok char siew pui chee, I stop calling you pui chee, u intro me join your company can? I will be in charge of taking care of toilet and sell tissue paper, swee boh?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And you don't see foreigners flooding our streets and MRT as well.