• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is she? Chio or not?

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched parliament video, which I usually don't.

Who is this MP in beige? She chio or not?

fW6KY.png

TikeMyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont know who she is but she doesnt look too bad. Can only guess about her Cecilia skills.

Last edited:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I should know her? She gives me what? NOTHING. :rolleyes:

Since we would not get anything from other PAP MPs too, I would rather have more eye candies. Lau chios is good for curing Rheumatism in terms of removing wind. I hope Wong LiLin, Magaratte Lee (Is she even a Singaporean? Fuck that!) will join PAP for the next GE.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Bro, any idea under which cLinic LiLy operates ?..may one day just pop by even if i got a miLd stomache..:smile:

Address: Tanglin Halt Clinic, Blk 39 Tanglin Halt Road, #01-119Q, Singapore 143039. Tel: (65) 4726226

I think she is another glorified beautician

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Address: Tanglin Halt Clinic, Blk 39 Tanglin Halt Road, #01-119Q, Singapore 143039. Tel: (65) 4726226

I think she is another glorified beautician
Thanks bro, may pop by next week after servicing my watch at Queensway SC.Up you Later..:wink:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah, make that circumcision:p

Bet many here wouldn't mind giving her a poke:wink:

Aiyoh, why need to ask for genital mutilation just to get lily to touch your tool... Can't have sex for weeks after that ops, and next time erection with pants on is going to be painful.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like I should know her? She gives me what? NOTHING. :rolleyes:

Dr Neo is not just chio (for her age), but she is the most caring MP too. Her constituents like her alot.

theonlinecitizen.com/2010/10/lily-neo-treats-the-elderly-in-her-ward-like-her-grandma/

How I'd wish all MPs are like her. She is my favourite MP.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Neo is not just chio (for her age), but she is the most caring MP too. Her constituents like her alot.

How I'd wish all MPs are like her.

agree...but LHL doesnt like her because she brings up her constituents problems. LHL prefers MPs who said their consituents dont have problems