• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is receiving 409 error code when accessing websites?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is receiving 409 error code when accessing sammyboy website?

Be prepared. You've been enlightened.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who is receiving 409 error code when accessing sammyboy website?

Be prepared. You've been enlightened.

I've gotten used to it but I always blame my service provider, that's my only choice, bad luck

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be that Israeli hacking-mass jamming cyberwar software being put to good use .....on its own shitizens.......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
409 error code means conflict.

It is a sign. You should not take it literally. Be prepared. The strike is imminent.

I don't understand 409 error codes. Is it a cloudflare error message or is it generated by apache? Please provide a screen capture.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The problem I'm facing is that I don't see any of these errors. All the server parameters indicate that the site is responsive with hardly any downtime.

sfo55_28-week.png

http://stats.reliablehosting.com/?server=ds232

If anyone sees any errors, please do a screen capture and send the info to me along with the date and time stamp.

I can then investigate further.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just post something
when I press the post button
the error message appears but only for half a second
and my post is posted

I tried to post and record the process, but no error message

The problem I'm facing is that I don't see any of these errors. All the server parameters indicate that the site is responsive with hardly any downtime.

View attachment 14938

http://stats.reliablehosting.com/?server=ds232

If anyone sees any errors, please do a screen capture and send the info to me along with the date and time stamp.

I can then investigate further.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I just post something
when I press the post button
the error message appears but only for half a second
and my post is posted

I tried to post and record the process, but no error message

Can you tell where in the network the error message is being generated? For example does it show the words "apache" or "cloudflare" or the name of a proxy server

The way I connect to the internet is different from the way Singaporeans are forced to connect through a proxy and this could be the reason why I am not seeing the same issues.