• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is on duty tonight to look after lunatic Facebook posting ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 1.37 am (8 February 24) and I am back in Singapore and there is a loud knock from above China woman unit. Prime suspect Hongkie Cantonese in cahoots with China woman.

Just now when I went to bathe at 12 plus am, the bully dog also stalked me to the bathroom (after I closed all my windows in living room and bedroom) and made a loud knock from above bathroom.

Why bully dogs from JB to Singapore are allowed to gang up and hide in rat hole to make knocks to abuse me everywhere I go?

It’s appalling that criminals just gang up and tell lies can get away with harassment from JB to Singapore and me victim of harassment state facts can get accused as mad and have to prove evil. They are like cancer cells doing deception and harming me until death and no one helped me.

Update 1.53 am loud hit on my living room window. How do I prove which unit is the cancer bully dog without police cctv?

Update 2.50 am the bully dog just hit my living room window followed by dining room window. Earlier there were also knocks from above. The China woman above and Malaysian Malay neighbors in JB are no different indeed - just tell lies that they are not in can do evil Liao.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 1.37 am (8 February 24) and I am back in Singapore and there is a loud knock from above China woman unit. Prime suspect Hongkie Cantonese in cahoots with China woman.

Just now when I went to bathe at 12 plus am, the bully dog also stalked me to the bathroom (after I closed all my windows in living room and bedroom) and made a loud knock from above bathroom.

Why bully dogs from JB to Singapore are allowed to gang up and hide in rat hole to make knocks to abuse me everywhere I go?

It’s appalling that criminals just gang up and tell lies can get away with harassment from JB to Singapore and me victim of harassment state facts can get accused as mad and have to prove evil. They are like cancer cells doing deception and harming me until death and no one helped me.

Update 1.53 am loud hit on my living room window. How do I prove which unit is the cancer bully dog without police cctv?

Update 2.50 am the bully dog just hit my living room window followed by dining room window. Earlier there were also knocks from above. The China woman above and Malaysian Malay neighbors in JB are no different indeed - just tell lies that they are not in can do evil Liao.

images (2).png

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come she do everything at night...like eating at 11pm and taking shower at 12am?? Her lifestyle very 神秘!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come she do everything at night...like eating at 11pm and taking shower at 12am?? Her lifestyle very 神秘!
Rumors are that werjins become very horny after midnite. Their senses are heightened so every little sound they hear is amplified.