• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Lee Li Lian ? Leader or Follower

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having seen her performance at the last 3 WP rallies, is she a leader or is she just taking orders from LTK ? :wink:

sgpools

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone in this sbf ord said so

she has been eyeing the 16k MP allowances for long long time, even though she is far from qualified.
hahahahahaha

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having seen her performance at the last 3 WP rallies, is she a leader or is she just taking orders from LTK ? :wink:

A die-hard followers will join PAP
Ambious wannabe leader will leave WP

I prefer those who can manage both. Lee Li Lian can be a good leader and follower.

I think GMS did say something that he being a leader, in NSP, somehow ended up as followers in his last watershed election. This is quite unheard of.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt that Lee Li Lian is a good follower, but can she lead as an MP ?:p

She will certainly outshine many MPs in parliament. Tell me which PAP MPs are true leader with mind of their own? When they shouted "AYE" in parliament, you get the drift how clones are made.

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will certainly outshine many MPs in parliament. Tell me which PAP MPs are true leader with mind of their own? When they shouted "AYE" in parliament, you get the drift how clones are made.

If she is a good follower, how can she outshine others ? She'll also shout "AYE" when LTK says shout. What's the difference ? :confused:

BotakHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not important if Lee Li Lian is a leader or follower. What is more important is whether she can deliver for the betterment of the residents of PE and making PE a better place to live.

To these two questions, my feel is a resounding YES!!

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not important if Lee Li Lian is a leader or follower. What is more important is whether she can deliver for the betterment of the residents of PE and making PE a better place to live.

To these two questions, my feel is a resounding YES!!

If Lee Li Lian is a follower, how can she deliver for the betterment of the residents of PE and making PE a better place to live ?

and why your feeling is a resounding YES !, .......based on feelings ? :confused:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is a good follower, how can she outshine others ? She'll also shout "AYE" when LTK says shout. What's the difference ? :confused:

When LTK says shout, is that for the betterment of true pink Singaporeans and their children or not?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I do not know but this thread is about when LTK says shout, will Lee Li Lian just follow and shout "AYE" ? :confused:

Are you asking if LLL is a blind follower of Ah Low?

What is the basis of your question? Do you ask the same of rear admirer Koh?