• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who interested to buy this ugly laukuaybu for $60k?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
WALAN, this laukuaybu really too much, so old and ugly want to sell for $60k. Pls lah, for less than $20k can get a nice young and pretty viet wife liao. :p Laukuaybu, you give me free i also dont want lah. :oIo:

20091208.193634_20091208-behermaster.jpg

Be her master for over $60,000

A 50-YEAR-OLD woman is "selling" herself for RM150,000 (S$61,441).

The woman, a Malaysian living in Singapore, said she was willing to "follow" anyone who could help settled her debt of over S$60,000.

She said she could be an employee, nurse, live-in friend, maid or wife for the "new master".

"I am looking for one who speaks Mandarin, 50 years old and above and has no bad habits.

"You can buy and bring me home for as long as you like. I will protect and take care of my master, sing songs and tell stories to cheer him up,'' said the divorcee with two daughters.

She had recently handed over a two-page letter to the media, hoping they would help her find the "buyer", reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

The woman, who declined to be named, said she got married at the age of 17.

"He used to assault me. I could not stand the abuse but I kept quiet for the sake of my daughters.

"After the girls had grown up, I decided to divorce him,'' she claimed.

The woman said she then ran to Singapore to escape the constant harassment from her former husband.

Four years ago, she invested in a coffee shop with a few friends in the republic.

She said the business suffered losses during the economic crisis last year and she was forced to borrow money to save the business but failed to rescue it.

Now, the woman is more than S$60,000 in debt. Most of the money is owed to her relatives, friends and suppliers.

"By every end of the month, I will received over 10 telephone calls demanding me to pay back the debt.

"I do not even have money to pay for the room I am renting now. I have no choice but to offer myself,'' she said.

The woman said her daughters, who live in Malaysia, did not know about her problem.
The woman showing the two-page letter she gave to the press.

"They are married and have their own burdens.

"There is no way that they can fork out this big sum of money for me,'' she said.

-The Daily Chilli/Asia News Network

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Malaysian FT. Fucking FTs only think they have problems and our PROSTITUTE press can free advertise for her.

So many Singaporeans living below poverty line, our PROSTITUTE PRESS were told to HIDE THE FACTS and not report.

Fuck back to Malaysia lah. Sell your younger daughters or tell them to come to Singapore to work in massage parlours like most good and pretty malaysian girls. if really pretty, 2 months work can clear her $60K.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was willing to "follow" anyone who could help settled her debt of over S$60,000.
[COLOR="_______"]"I am looking for one who speaks Mandarin, 50 years old and above and has no bad habits[/COLOR].

She contradicted herself. Game over!!

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is asking for $60k from someone above 50 years old, who speaks Mandarin and has no bad habits.
i think she is looking for a matured leeaporean saint, money is not all she wants.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the market rate for a young and beautiful virgin vietnam bride is less the 15K Who in the world would want to spend 4 times that amount for an old auntie

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about an ex-boxing champ with a mean right hook looking for a human meat bag? Settle her debt and punch her up good, even better then her ex.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
can try first, pay later? I don't make snap judgements, I am a politician, trust me!
WALAN, this laukuaybu really too much, so old and ugly want to sell for $60k. Pls lah, for less than $20k can get a nice young and pretty viet wife liao. :p Laukuaybu, you give me free i also dont want lah. :oIo:

The woman, a Malaysian living in Singapore, said she was willing to "follow" anyone who could help settled her debt of over S$60,000.

She said she could be an employee, nurse, live-in friend, maid or wife for the "new master".

"I am looking for one who speaks Mandarin, 50 years old and above and has no bad habits.

"You can buy and bring me home for as long as you like. I will protect and take care of my master, sing songs and tell stories to cheer him up,'' said the divorcee with two daughters.

She had recently handed over a two-page letter to the media, hoping they would help her find the "buyer", reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

"He used to assault me. I could not stand the abuse but I kept quiet for the sake of my daughters.

The woman said she then ran to Singapore to escape the constant harassment from her former husband.

Four years ago, she invested in a coffee shop with a few friends in the republic.

She said the business suffered losses during the economic crisis last year and she was forced to borrow money to save the business but failed to rescue it.

Now, the woman is more than S$60,000 in debt. Most of the money is owed to her relatives, friends and suppliers.

"By every end of the month, I will received over 10 telephone calls demanding me to pay back the debt.

"I do not even have money to pay for the room I am renting now. I have no choice but to offer myself,'' she said.

The woman said her daughters, who live in Malaysia, did not know about her problem.

"There is no way that they can fork out this big sum of money for me,'' she said.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

what about the other laukauybu who ran away with the husband's lawyer? how much is she worth or ketok from her husband?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay 60k for a lao kuay bu?

Will u buy a 20 years old Nissan Sunny? Every 3 months need to do some maintenance / repair. After a while might even neep to scrap!

At 50 plus years old, that's when most people's health start failing. So be prepared to pay 'GST' in the form of medical bills.