• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who gives a shit about Botanic Gardens getting recognized by UNESCO?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Botanic Gardens was where the rubber tree was studied, and gave rise to the rubber industry in Malaya. It is also a collection of plant life where botanists work. It is a nice place. I remember it as a place where we could go and feed the monkeys! You purchase some peanuts from the kacang puteh man, and fed them to the macaques. It was a place my dad would take me during primary school, and besides feeding the monkeys, my brother and me would go to a pond there to catch tadpoles. It doesn't concern me what or how the UNESCO rates it, but it is a place of childhood memories. Later during my A-levels, a policeman from my kampong told us there was a ganja plant in there, used for identification by the cops, my friends and me scoured the entire gardens looking for that plant, but never found it, I think that cop was bullshitting us.

Cheers!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
went there once. a LOT of banglas with their flip maids. also i think cops arrested some banglas for masturbating in front of angmo visitors. that's funny.

halo mai luan luan gung lah eh jiang ang moh zha bor meh

j67nt5.png

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what does being a UNESCO Heritage Site do for the Botanic Gardens?

During war enemies cannot bomb it is it?