• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who gains most from recent WP vs PAP(PA/HDB)

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know who and how this started. The timing is "great" and it helps highlight the "unfairness" of the Establishment.

This will, in a way, affect some fence sitters, especially those still thinking/considering whether to vote for TT or not. I believe there are still many 中间选民 who are thinking this questions, especially the older generation.

My personal experience, in my talks with some old ladies who had voted WHITE during GE2011, I can sense they are willing to vote for TCB even though they are thinking of voting for TT, just because TT was the deputy PM. Anyway, it wasn't that "hard" to get them to consider the alternative this round.

:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Chinese-speaking older generation see the duo as PAP部长 vs PAP医生, no direct link to PA/HDB saga.

Nobody gains except WP, as they are counting on binding the words from the future president to arbitrate the dispute.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm 100% loser is TT. The others 3 gain popularity.
TT said honest mistake or unintentionally. So well plan transfer all asset to PA who will believe TT.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
town council managing agent(s) and contractor(s). for example, sembawang town council even before the GE got who to inspect those lighting columns and park facilities? TT would order a thorough investigation? KNNBCCB.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is the biggest winner. I think it's all setup and timed. PA simply fell into chicken trap. LTK 20+ years MP would know such thing could happen and trapped them on a GRC scale. Assigning CMS to set the trap was brilliant as CMS was newly at the height of popularity and seen to be bullied. PA and PAP lost whatever reputation left in Aljunied. The next five to be sent to Aljunied will be cannon fodder. The neighbouring GRCs also shaking in danger.