• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who do you think are gaslighter bastards here....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
i’m offended as i’m not mentioned.

The insignificant nobody me TOO.

Truth & Realities are often very difficult to accept. Most would rather live in DELUSIONS, as it is their comfort zones, BUT ULTIMATELY, NO Human can run away or escape from Realities - defined by proven science of Human senses as - see, hear, smell, taste & smell. And based upon what we Humans experienced in lifetime, we can only OBJECTIVELY share to discuss, to change others perspectives or be changed by them thru superior proven logic & reasons proven.

Am I a gaslighter? I, & many anonymous like me, have no wish to destroy anyone or any cherished institutions, but only to LIGHT a path forward thru open honest discussions so that we, loved ones & society, may courageously move forward for Humanity's progress & destiny as our brave forefathers had done, unlike cowards whose belief system is to live in delusions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always accuse others what you yourself are guilty of. Projection 101. :wink:

If there's anyone doing gaslighting, it's the CCP cocksucker that is @tanwahtiu :cool: