• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who do you dislike most in this forum?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
at least tonychat is true to himself unlike some motherfucker yaosiu kia who will tio cancer soon with 2 christian names :rolleyes:

Please elaborate how Tonychat is "true to himself"?

By asking others to protest while he sits behind his PC and KPKB?

By claiming that he is Aussie, when he admit that he is jiu hu kia and can't produce an Aussie passport as proof?

By laughing at Singaporeans for being stupid not not being able to understand new technology like Google Nose? (and he later found out that he was the idiot instead)?

These are call true to himself? You must be kidding yourself!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

By claiming that he is Aussie, when he admit that he is jiu hu kia and can't produce an Aussie passport as proof?

By laughing at Singaporeans for being stupid not not being able to understand new technology like Google Nose? (and he later found out that he was the idiot instead)?

This is how indian ah pu neh behave

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your above gives a very good and honest summary of this Pundek TONYchat. Those who still believe in him are just deceiving themselves. What I can't stand him the most is the fact that he's always "asking others to protest while he sits behind his PC and KPKB." Doesn't he knows that he may get a lot of people into unnecessary troubles should they listen to him and taken his vicious suggestions?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your above gives a very good and honest summary of this Pundek TONYchat. Those who still believe in him are just deceiving themselves. What I can't stand him the most is the fact that he's always "asking others to protest while he sits behind his PC and KPKB." Doesn't he knows that he may get a lot of people into unnecessary troubles should they listen to him and taken his vicious suggestions?

Please, other than Narong and probably IHP, nobody give a flying fuck about his call for others to protest.

The day that he really walk the talk and protest outside Istana or Parliament or UMNO HQ, I applaud him.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day that he really walk the talk and protest outside Istana or Parliament or UMNO HQ, I applaud him.
You see him so up ah? OK lah, I give him a consolation, just protest at Chow Kit first lah, where all the Ah Quas will screw his asshole.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a flying fuck of what you think? And what makes you think that this is actually a bad thing? Your stupidity really shows a lot here.

why don't you ask yourself why you bend down to let your PAP master screw to earn a living?

who gives a flying fuck of what you think? And what makes you think that this is actually a bad thing? Your stupidity really shows a lot here.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For goodness sake, this Pundek TONYchat can't even spell "DIARY" from "DAIRY" ....

... and not to forget scrapegoose .. scapegeese .. scrapgoondoo .. scrapegoat ..scapedgoon .. scape whatever .. you name it ...... hahahahahahahahaha

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah.here got so many fighting huh.got who hate who
who support who.
who dont like who.
so interesting.
so who is the most hated?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said Master tonychat! :smile:
That's why I will always enjoy watching the PAP screwing the Sinkies year after year, saving me a need to lift a finger to do anything myself. More good years ahead indeed. I'm very sure they'll still be in power at the next GE.