• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who deserve to be the 1st Chinese to get Nobel Peace Price?Deng Or Liu?

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deng Xiaoping or Liu Xiaobo?Who is Liu and what has he done?I think Deng should deserve more than anyone else in China.

Is Nobel price worth any value anymore?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave Deng the Nobel price if he joined the Communist party in 1976 but unfortunately Deng was an accomplice of Mao during those crazy years from 1949-1976 that caused 80 millions unnatural deaths and even earlier when the CCP did great harm to China.

If I have to give one of those CCP assholes a price, it would be Lin Biao who apparently has the conscience to tell Mao that China for her peoples sake don't need to fight the Korean War then he rejected the job as Commander of PVA Army.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I have to give one of those CCP assholes a price, it would be Lin Biao who apparently has the conscience to tell Mao that China for her peoples sake don't need to fight the Korean War then he rejected the job as Commander of PVA Army.

Lin Biao nobel peace for crying out loud. he reject the the post because he knew PRC will lose, not because he love peace.
the farker endorse the culture revolution because he want to be Mao successor. He lucky that he didnt survive the plane crash after his plot to kill Mao was discover. if not, Mao would have skin him alive.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lin Biao nobel peace for crying out loud. he reject the the post because he knew PRC will lose, not because he love peace.
the farker endorse the culture revolution because he want to be Mao successor. He lucky that he didnt survive the plane crash after his plot to kill Mao was discover. if not, Mao would have skin him alive.

agree.
using Lin Biao was a very bad example. :o

The Deng, Biao and Liu were all Mao's accomplices and must shoulder the collective blame for their leader's heinous crimes.