• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Trash Very Gentlemen?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yah.. before poodle can bring justice. He run far far back to his country already.

That is if the poodles even bother. You know how long it took for them to arrest those ang mohs that whacked up the taxi driver and a few passengers? This lady here isn't even phyiscally harmed.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two type of Honking on cyclists, if motorist honk lightly meaning excuse me I am turning
left, most cyclist would give way. ( gentle honking would be acceptable, nothing will happened)

But if motorist blast his honk meaning get out off my way I am coming thru no matter what!!!
Than the motorist would get centre finger from cyclists. (Agressive honking blasting away, this
is a provocation, motorist challenge cyclists, because motorist think that cyclist should at home
rather than on the road, motorist think that cyclist has no right to be on the road, b'cos motorist pay road tax
and cyclist aren't supposed to be on the road. Thats where I said motorist is a FAULT!!!!

So motorist just be patience don't HONK at cyclists i hate it too, U honk i centre finger U!

Motor car is alway faster than bicycle so just be patience, a few seconds some time can save LIFE!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe that the woman driver had honked gently at the cyclist.

For a cyclist to lose his cool towards her, she must have blasted her horn at the cyclist and gave him a fright.

Cyclists are out on the roads to do their work-out and not be hostile towards road users.

If I were the Ang Moh cyclist I would have fucked her up too.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you soikee, some times motorists like to think they are alway right, and cyclist have no right to be
on the road, if motorist blast their honk at me I would F&^%$%^K the motorist too, so I don't blame the
angmo for being agressive, in the first place who started first??? he diligently training caring his own, concentrating
on the road, lots of dangers facing him, suddenly charbo BLASTED HER HONK at him!!!

If I were the Ang Moh cyclist I would have fucked her up too. most cyclists are friendly lot of
ppl until they met with hostile motorists who doesn't care a damn, so in return you'll the same token!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately one has to kowtow to angmoh in this country because any matter that goes to police or court, angmoh likely to get favoured judgement.
If this happens in Malaysia or Thailand you just have to run your car over him and pay the police some money. Case closed.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

For a cyclist to lose his cool towards her, she must have blasted her horn at the cyclist and gave him a fright.

Cyclists are out on the roads to do their work-out and not be hostile towards road users.

Sinkies think car owners are bigger than cyclists mah. :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you soikee, some times motorists like to think they are alway right, and cyclist have no right to be
on the road, if motorist blast their honk at me I would F&^%$%^K the motorist too, so I don't blame the
angmo for being agressive, in the first place who started first??? he diligently training caring his own, concentrating
on the road, lots of dangers facing him, suddenly charbo BLASTED HER HONK at him!!!

If I were the Ang Moh cyclist I would have fucked her up too. most cyclists are friendly lot of
ppl until they met with hostile motorists who doesn't care a damn, so in return you'll the same token!

Wah... many assumptions you made in support of cyclists.
On the other hand i observe many cyclists think the road they ride on is Li Ah Kong road veering into the middle of car lanes.
Fuck these cyclists... pay your road tax first before you start talking about your rights. Your rightful place is pavements and east coast park.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Were you at the scene when the incident took place? you so sure that she blasted the horn at that angmo???? :rolleyes:

that lady driver already mentioned that she lightly horn that angmo to let him know of her presence.
I tend to believe her in this case, as I am fully aware of how fucking rude and aggressive these fucking angmo cyclist can be on the road, esp when in a peleton setting. It's like every ride to them is an opportunity for them to unleash their barbaric nature and go on a fuckin rampage.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were you at the scene when the incident took place? you so sure that she blasted the horn at that angmo???? :rolleyes:

that lady driver already mentioned that she lightly horn that angmo to let him know of her presence.
I tend to believe her in this case, as I am fully aware of how fucking rude and aggressive these fucking angmo cyclist can be on the road, esp when in a peleton setting. It's like every ride to them is an opportunity for them to unleash their barbaric nature and go on a fuckin rampage.

Why wouldn't they not unleash it? With meek sinkies around. Despite behaving like barbarians they still get treated like royalty and get called civilized while tiongs are considered barbarians no matter how well behaved they are. You see the big contrast. Of course the ang mohs will behave like that.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPGs will be dying to meet him after seeing his macho picture. Then they will gaze raptly at him as he tells them all about what's wrong with Singapore - the driving , the singlish , the sterility and oh the pain of living here moderated only by the glorious supply of silly pussy. Singapore women must have bimbo in their DNA. At least the women in neighboring countries who take up with these guys have a material goal. SPGs are plain tramps.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclists are a menace on our roads. They are road hogs. Should be restricted to off peak hours .

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyclists are a menace on our roads. They are road hogs. Should be restricted to off peak hours .
Cycling in SG is like going to kamikaze. For those who really love cycling, they should contact forum host and cycle in civilized place like NZ.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the arrogant and violent angmoh, but the following 2 sentences are why sinkie women should serve NS. Spoilt princess cannot even say the word bitch, as if it will
taint her to say it:

"Instead of cooling down, he not only continued to use the "F" word on me, he also called the "B" word, the one that rhymes with witch.

This cyclist not only is unreasonable, he is aggressive, and hostile, and even used this opportunity to demonstrate his chauvinistic nature on a lady such as I."

Trust me, F & B words are very commonly used in angmo cuntries.

F refers to the stupid things male white trash do to result in hospital stays.

B refers to the female white trash. The plump ones look more like cows, the skinny ones F like a B.

LOL

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is so freaking hot... i will be equally pissed if i am cycling in the heat and traffic.
I have observed cyclists in Singapore tend to be very angry. They seem to think cars are bullying them all the time hence the aggression in retort.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kevlar_Material_Bulletproof_Helmet.jpg

Always armed with a spanner and a kevlar helmet in your car, not the boot ! One on the left, and one on the right ... give chase ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A white trash is a trash, a white gentlemen is a gentlemen, how can white trash become a gentlemen, and vice versa :confused:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hey hey comeon guys. That's a white guy that did it. In this country we always let the ang mohs get off easy. I mean seriously wtf was she going to do to him? Fight with him? Of course he was going to do that cos he will get away with it and we sinkies as a whole might get pissed but comeon we'll still allow that sort of behavior to be perpetuated. I mean comeon we only actually dare show any sort of aggression towards other chinese ppl especially china ppl.
sinkies as a whole? since when was sinkies operating as a 'whole', with motherfuckers like you with racists rants.
for the second part, ''we only actually dare show any sort of aggression towards other chinese ppl especially china ppl''. so what ''sinkies as a whole'' you mean when even you are supporting china ppl? ur statement contradicts and u are using reverse psychology like a small child.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder if the driver is the lady's ball-less sinkie husband? didn't even defend the lady during the confrontation!