• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Tiger Killing Human is a very BAD OMEN in Chinese Almanac......................

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White Tiger Killing Human is a very BAD OMEN in Chinese Almanac..................

No worries the victim is a Malay. Bad luck to them only.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White Tiger Killing Human is a very BAD OMEN in Chinese Almanac..................

No worries the victim is a Malay. Bad luck to them only.

hmmm is this a sign to malays not to patronize the IRs if not the white tigers there will devoid them??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I just don't understand why the rangers did not shoot the tigers!

I just don't understand why the Home Team or the SWAT Team were not called to stop this brutal mauling and killing.

The victim was sick. He needed help badly. He had no way out. Why were the spectators allowed to photograph and film this horrible spectacle. A human being was being mauled and eaten piecemeal and they just stood there and watched !!!

This is really sick man! Sick!!! I think the deceased family should sue the Zoo for billions!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

like i said the tigers lives cost more then a human life....cheaper to let the human die then to kill a white tiger..:biggrin::biggrin:

but i think they know it is just a common cleaner that why they did not at least tried to sedate the animals...you think if a tourist had jumped him they would not had hesitated to take some action...i mean come on the guy was in the moat for quite a while...they just stood and watched him get mauled without even at least trying to take down the animals...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

like i said the tigers lives cost more then a human life....cheaper to let the human die then to kill a white tiger..:biggrin::biggrin:

If Lee Ah Loong is to fall inside the enclosement, can set up a planning team to plan for the rescue? Just like what he had did in the cable car rescue incident many moon ago. :biggrin:

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the white tiger is an endanger species,so will not be put-down.
look like it is more precious than an human being. :mad:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes since Bernard Harrison left abruptly as CEO and was replaced by some woman, things dont seem to be smooth going at the zoo.

If press reports are right, he jumped in. Why?

Also why did they not shoot the tigers (tranquilisers or bullets)?

It's worth more than a human life? Who made that decision?

SINGAPORE WANTS AN ANSWER! THE DEAD MAN'S FAMILY WANTS AN ANSWER

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes since Bernard Harrison left abruptly as CEO and was replaced by some woman, things dont seem to be smooth going at the zoo.
may be she also one of those pai hu jin...:biggrin:

If press reports are right, he jumped in. Why?
yup obviously he got some problem in the head...so probably that why they decided to save medical cost in treating him...better to let tigers do the jobs then to waste money treating his psychological problems..more over if they shoot tiger it will be costly to treat...

Zelda

Alfrescian
Loyal

too bad being a zoo keeper, job hazard.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just don't understand why the rangers did not shoot the tigers!

I just don't understand why the Home Team or the SWAT Team were not called to stop this brutal mauling and killing.

The victim was sick. He needed help badly. He had no way out. Why were the spectators allowed to photograph and film this horrible spectacle. A human being was being mauled and eaten piecemeal and they just stood there and watched !!!

This is really sick man! Sick!!! I think the deceased family should sue the Zoo for billions!!!

Dear Blackhole,

SPH the mouthpiece of the PAP has already gone on a character assasination operation on the victim.

By insinuating that he was unstable and had outbursts as evinced by his throwing meal coupons and shears in the presence of many.

SPH then quoted some unknown source that the victim allegedly said, "I won't be seeing you all again", to his colleagues.

He allegedly walked to the crocodile enclosure (in his apparent first attempt to kill himself then decided to head to the tiger enclosure). He then jumped onto the tiger island and covered his head with a pail and "let" the tigers take chunks off him.

The attempt at trying him in the media and painting him as suicidal is always the first step in ridiculing a person.

This in their opinion would certainly absolve the Zoo from liability at least in the public's eye. If only his family knew that seeking redress from the Zoo will bring them some financial help to them, but then they may just be too poor and/or ignorant.

There will not be another mention of this person in the papers. The tiger exhibit has been temporarily shut and the tigers have been deemed to have "acted on their instincts" when they mauled the man.

The next time we hear about the tigers is that they are coping well and the hadn't had any indigestion over their "traumatic" last meal.

Cheers,

MM

mockingbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

but i think they know it is just a common cleaner that why they did not at least tried to sedate the animals...you think if a tourist had jumped him they would not had hesitated to take some action...i mean come on the guy was in the moat for quite a while...they just stood and watched him get mauled without even at least trying to take down the animals...

Compare the number of human beings vs the number of white tigers and you can see which one is more precious.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the contray !!

I think this incident will brush away the bad luck of this country !!

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why were the spectators allowed to photograph and film this horrible spectacle. A human being was being mauled and eaten piecemeal and they just stood there and watched !!!

The Chinese dailies are worst...BIG pic spread over front page...hope they do the same when our royal family dies...:mad:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It has been one bad news after another since the commencement of IRs construction.

Heard that its very bad omen for a rare white tiger to kill a human. Does anyone here know the significance? If so please relay the message here.

it depend who white tigers killed.
i think it is good omen.

kind of think of it, early christians were also treated like this, put together with hungry lion. Long live the roman empire.

eugene_chan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this episode, a case of human sacrifice to the gods?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 3 white tigers killed a FT.

Then the three tigers should be worshipped for doing something that Singaporeans dare not do themselves except to whine.

You see - it has been said by some wise men that FTs create jobs for Singaporeans. Now with this news flashed all over the world, the publicity generated is no less than that of F1. Curious people will fly all over the world to Singapore zoo just to see these three tigers. The tourism board people will be very happy. No retrenchment at the Zoo, hotels and entertainment outlets. The tills will be ringing again!

See, the wise men tell you that FTs create jobs for Singapore,