• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White can't stand the black any more in USA

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=442148

This Roaring White Rally is its OWN Story

Huge Crowd of Whites Rally
Supporting White Hero Who Shotgunned Black Robbers
Driving Black March Out of Their Neighborhood

I think this video just went up on YouTube. I hope folks copy it and archive it before it disappears. The news story of patriot Joe Horn shooting two Black (and Hispanic?) criminals is one story. But this ROARING rally of HUNDREDS of White folks supporting ALL WHITE FOLKS who defend their neighborhoods is ITS OWN EVEN HUGER STORY. Sit down and enjoy this one!

The background information is that one of these folks' White neighbors, Joe Horn, called the Pasadena, Texas police around Nov. 15 to say that he saw two Black criminals breaking into his neighbor's house with a crowbar. He told the 911 officer that he had a shotgun. He asked the officer whether he should stop the Blacks. The officer said no, stay inside, and don't use the gun. As the Blacks disappeared into the house through a window, the hero Joe Horn got more and more insistent that he wanted to go stop the crime in progress if police couldn't arrive quickly enough. The officer asked Mr. Horn whether his neighbors were in the home. Joe didn't know. Then he saw the criminal emerging from the house and he told the policeman he was going to go stop them. The policeman said: don't do that, put the gun down, and wait for police to arrive. Joe said, sorry buddy, I've got a right to defend myself. Using this gun to defend myself is legal. I'm going outside to stop them. Then you hear Joe racking his shotgun. Then there is some yelling. Then you hear three shotgun blasts from Joe Horn. He shot both of the Black (and possibly also Hispanic?...I read some Hispanic names in one story but couldn't check that) criminals and both died right there. One apparently had his head almost blown off at the neck.

The story continues. Apparently the usual Black "activists" announced that they were going to march into this White neighborhood to "protest" this "racist" act of self-defense by a White hero.

Now the fun of this video below begins. Apparently this was shot by one of the neighbors as the Blacks are seen marching into the neighborhood, looking all sure of themselves. But then, a few moments later, they start looking around nervously as they realize that they are surrounded by a sea of hundreds and hundreds of White patriots screaming their lungs out at them. Telling them to get out of their neighborhood, etc. You won't see many more beautiful videos than the one you are about to watch below. By the way, a lot of the people in this video must be from Ron Paul's 14th District of Texas, since Pasadena, Texas appears to be right outside the edge of his district in the suburbs of Southeastern Houston. Enjoy!

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA is a time bomb waiting to explode

MotivationalPosterCrimeArrestBlackC.jpg

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, what I am trying to convey is that with such deep-rooted discrimination in USA, it is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, what I am trying to convey is that with such deep-rooted discrimination in USA, it is a time bomb waiting to explode.

That was in 2007. 2 years back. Read up on the case. The white guy was cleared of charges. The black guy who is a militant fella is now lobbying to change the laws in that area as he feels it is too racist.

Anyway the US voted obama so it shows that relations are still pretty okay. Sure both sides have pissed off ppl. Red necks angry for black president, panthers angry at every single thing they see when YT prosecutes blacks even when the blacks are the ones committing crimes. Anyway this guy joe horn was protecting his vietnamese neighbour's home, an asian, so hey he did some good.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you conveyed is this. With such deep-rooted discrimination within you! you are a time bomb. Go screw yourself or comit suicide.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Somethng tells me that if Jackie Chan was the US president and Maggie Chueng the first lady, you will sleep better at night. :oIo: