• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

While COVID rages in SG, OYK organises Covid victory rave party at F1 Pit Building. #OwnselfCheckOwnself

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...6QdbYKb87JktmrB6qgTJ6yyhel&id=100044162482926

IMG_0877.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why were they all not wearing masks?!:eek::biggrin: I am seeing more and more people wearing masks these days, which is great! I am protected from them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why were they all not wearing masks?!:eek::biggrin: I am seeing more and more people wearing masks these days, which is great! I am protected from them.

I think it's great because at a glance from afar, you can immediately see who are the mask-wearing retards.

Some of them even keep their masks on when taking a group photo. :rolleyes:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the pic you can tell he does not give a fuck about masks.....dont think he is vaccinated also.....all propaganda for dumbass sinkees

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time these kids grow up, they won't be able to find any jobs because all are taken up by CECAs and Jiu Hu Kias. That is, if they can survive their vaxx long enough.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think it's great because at a glance from afar, you can immediately see who are the mask-wearing retards.

Some of them even keep their masks on when taking a group photo. :rolleyes:
Some even wear masks when they exercise in the park. Really retarded.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some even wear masks when they exercise in the park. Really retarded.

I have mentioned before: during the height of the scamdemic in 2021, I have seen a mad woman jogging while wearing a face mask, a face shield, sunglasses and gloves. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have mentioned before: during the height of the scamdemic in 2021, I have seen a mad woman jogging while wearing a face mask, a face shield, sunglasses and gloves. :biggrin:
Seen a woman like that too, but she was brisk walking. I concluded she's PRC.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you heard how a pandemic baby sounds like when he cries? The worst kind of whimper, as if its wind pipe is leaking and would burst anytime. This is the WEfuck future to be filled with kids with every conceivable disability and organ failure