• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which type of massage better?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your mother gave those massage to your PAP masters and then hands you the pocket money she had earned.

Jiu hu kia, you are referring to your old mother in jiu hu?

Your mother give her old chee bye, toothless mouth and loose arse to all the Ah Nehs from MIC and mats from UMNO to fuck for free.

Last edited:

YHP

Decided to try a new gal by going through Craig's list.
Her name: Sabrina, massage plus jua gen. 90 minutes.

She did a really good body work using massage oil at a hotel in Geylang just yesterday.

The masseuse, who said that she is a Malaysian, a widow of a Singaporean with two children, did excellent bodywork on me. She pressed real hard on some areas. Today pain just wearing off:biggrin:

She stripped to her undies from the beginning but was very professional throughout as she worked on various parts of my body.
I enjoyed her kneading on my body very much. It was very well done.

I stripped bare and she worked on my back for about 45 minutes.

Then I turned and she performed jua gen on me for the next 45 minutes.
Never tried it before, but she knew where to press to stop the cumming.
It was a novel kind of experience for me.

I wanted release, so she rubbed until alot cum out.

It was worth the experience.

Overall service: A

Her English is adequate.
Hi any contact? Thank