• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Sinkie Sec Schools produce Best Galfriend/Wife Material?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I ask, what about @ginfreely?
:tongue:
KNN @ginfreely should be produced by a neighbourhood mixed gender sec school KNN the biology teachers conducted their biology lessons so badly that @ginfreely was fearful of erected cocks and was not taught or hinted that sex is a pleasure than pain KNN if it was a girls school very likely the girls will talk this topic among the peers KNN

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree by dint of personal experiences. Crescent Girls' Hua Yi Commonwealth Sec girls all not bad; pretty caring lots of eq and above all, very hiao also.:biggrin:

Crescent Girls? Here u go :rolleyes:

TinPeiLingMP-330x198.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hitting 50 soon and I have dated many gals in the past... so wondering which secondary school in Sinkapore produce the best gals for galfriends and wives.

Had galfriends from MGS, RGS, St Marg, SJC and a relatively unknown hearthand school (which i cant even remember the name..haha)

Also had galfriends from HK and Shanghai before...but let's not discuss foreign ones in this thread.

For a start, I find MGS and St Marg and SJC gals slutty. RGS gals are more determined but lack direction. The best I feel is from the heartland school and knows how to catch my heart.

Any thoughts? :biggrin:
U need one from Maris Stella to screw your kar chng.