• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which should i undertake ?

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
My typical 2 hours make out.

1. Enter the room, shower each other first. Have a little foreplay in the shower room

2. After shower clean clean, ask my partner to wear the lacey dress, white undies that she bought to the hotel.

3. The two hour starts from here. I will hug her from behind and rub my body against her, lick her neck, back for a good 10 minutes.

4. Fondle her outside her clothings for a good 15 minutes starting from shoulder, breasts, back of the neck, inner thighs and feet. Girls actually loves men playing with their feet.

5. Starts to take out her clothes piece by piece, in the process, continue to fondle and kiss her. All this while, avoiding her love hole. This takes another 10-15 minutes.

6. By this time, she would be wet and the undies would definitely be wet. Time to proceed down south. The whole process of playing her pussy with the undies on, to licking her and stripping her naked, to 69 takes a good 30 minutes.

7. By the time I enter her base, missionary 15 minutes, lots of gentle sweet nothings here. Doggie style 10 minutes, this is a position most girls can reach orgasm. Followed by 15 minutes of cowboy. Most of my partners can achieve orgasm when they are riding me. This is the time when they get really wild and hot and the moaning is uncontrollable. Then I will end the session with both of us sitting down and she will be so high that she can promise me anything.

I always believe in a long foreplay. That's why my session can last long, girls can reach a few orgasms and I feel proud :biggrin:

Ok, faster read before boss Sam deletes away :p

I have problem visualizing your text. Do u think u can help by posting some photos with detailed explanation on each of the steps starting from checking into the hotel room? Thanks.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My typical 2 hours make out.

7. By the time I enter her base, missionary 15 minutes, lots of gentle sweet nothings here. Doggie style 10 minutes, this is a position most girls can reach orgasm. Followed by 15 minutes of cowboy.

TS,
Better go for Tai Chi, you burn more calories that way. This 2-hour love making, only 50 minutes of moderate exercise. Sigh. Not enough neh.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have problem visualizing your text. Do u think u can help by posting some photos with detailed explanation on each of the steps starting from checking into the hotel room? Thanks.

You even harder to please leh :o

I think you better stick to tai chi and qi gong better :p

sarkonek

Alfrescian
Loyal
some yoga poses very difficult to achieve. still think that taichi and qigong easier.
but with difficulty i should think the effect should be better.
taichi's movement is real slow - not sure if any benefits achieved from there

some friends recommends swimming - an all round sport they say